Thursday, February 06, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Promises" by Savage Garden from "Savage Garden"

It's blizzarding once again... I am REALLY tired of snow right now. I get up, it's snowing, I go to work, it's snowing, I come home, it's snowing... I go to bed and it's FREAKING snowing! Well, I guess I should be happy, our ground has desperately needed the moisture, we've been in a virtual three year drought and the wheat and corn we grown has suffered greatly. That's kinda the bummer about living in an ag based state, if the weather is bad, we're totally screwed.

I got a very cute e-card from meh Sissy today and talked on the phone with my Oniisan last night. So, I want to take a few moments here to thank them for everything they've done for me. My brother and sister (Hai, she is my sister-in-law, but to me she's my sister) have done so much for me that I just want to thank them here for it.

Oniisan, domo for taking the time to listen to me, even if I'm whining. For telling me that I was too good for that boy any ways, for reminding me that my boss doesn't know better and for cracking jokes at times when all I want to do is sulk. For taking me places even when it was "burden" and for just being one of my best friends through everything that has happened in the past and probably will keep happening.

Sissy, domo for taking care of me better than any sister could have ever done. For reminding me that there are other fish in the sea, for pointing out that my skills will always put to good use and for making me smile even when I feel like crying. For listening to my problems, my hopes and my dreams and for being the best sister I could have ever asked for.

Both of you, you are so dear to me, thank you...

Well, now that I've teared myself up, I can go to my anime musings, ne? ::smiles and chuckles a bit:: I did manage to get to the book store before it started snowing again and I read the next installments of both "Mars" and "Paradise Kiss." Hai, the installment of "Mars" was terribly heart wrenching. Why does it have to so hard for Rei and Kira? Wait, it's a shoujo manga, that makes sense... Heh... As for "Paradise Kiss," it was brilliant as usual, and the Aisama makes the gown she designed for "Caroline" as I like to use her nickname by, to wear is gorgeous! I wish I was that great at visual design! Oh, and I madly adore "Isabella," the drag queen! He's so beautiful and he's so sweet! Plus, he dresses like a Victorian lady, and his butler Sebastien is so kind. Sebastien even said to Isabella he was, "So proud that the young sir had grown from such a shy little boy to such an elegant lady..." I think Isabella is one of the coolest characters ever invented in manga, he's just so sweet!

Quiz time for today comes from Quizilla.com and the results were... disturbing to say the least...

What Shounen-Ai "ship" from Gensomaden Saiyuki Season One Are You?

You are Hakkai and Sanzo!
What shounen-ai 'ship' from Gensomaden Saiyuki season one are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

WHY?! I figured I would have in least gotten 58, I somehow ended up with 38! ::chuckles ruefully I did read the other results, since this quiz really makes no sense when you take it. Apparently there isn't too much support for 58 in general. Why, I have no idea. Forgive me Hakkaichan and Gojyokun, I'll make it up to you!

LotR news for today, I think I might do a sketch tonight if Oniisan can't make it over to visit. If he does, well I'll do the sketch later. ::laughs:: I have a beautiful Frodo card from the TTT movie where he looks so utterly lost and troubled. Come to think of it, Frodo always looks lost and troubled, doesn't he? Ooh, and I read a gorgeous BoromirXFaramir fic on "Sweet Sorcery." I will write a fic with that pairing soon... Some how...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Now that I've depressed myself with the 38 result... J/K... ::dodges Sanzo's fan:: Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Merry's New Motto: Be Careful When Talking to Trees... They Might Talk Back...




No comments: