Sunday, February 09, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Memory" from the musical "Cats" from "The Best of Andrew Lloyd Webber"

It's snowing once again... I'm starting to wonder if it's ever going to stop! But, in least this evening my otakuchan are coming over to see me, I think we might go out for dinner. It'll be my only big expenditure for the next two weeks.

I want to tell Kichan that I am SO grateful that you're okay. My 'rents were as worried as I was, and they told me to make sure that you were okay today, so I'll try to make sure I'm on-line to check on you. I'm at my 'rents home during the weekend, so if you need to call me, remind me to give you their new phone number, hai? ::hugs her:: Everything will be okay in time.

I'd also like to blame LNchan for giving me a new obsession. She's introduced me to an anime called "Wolf's Rain" and of course, she pegged me for the character I immediately went for. What is with me and tall, dark skinned men built like brick houses? ::chuckles:: For those of you who are curious about the series, please visit the official site at Wolf's Rain and see why this series is so kewl!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com. Of course, I've been on an Final Fantasy kick lately while building my FFX-2 Rikku costume, so I decided to take an FF8 quiz, being that's my second favorite Final Fantasy. Believe it or not, but my first favorite is Final Fantasy 2, or 4 if you're in Japan!

What Final Fantasy 8 Character Am I?

selphie
You are Selphie. You're cute and cuddly on the
outside, but pack quite a punch within.



Which Final Fantasy VIII character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Selphiechan! ::chuckles:: I still think she's a doll, a lot of my friends in college used to comment how much she and I were alike! I always thought it was sweet they thought that, I'd rather be that much fun and genki than not! Oh, and I confess, I love her yellow jumper!

LotR news for today, I visited the wonderful Japanese website JOMMYWORKS, and the wonderful webmistress had drawn a very cute short manga of how she got to meet Viggo Mortenson and Karl Urban while they were visiting Japan! VERY FUNNY! She even drew how all her friends were so swoony they could hardly talk to the actors! ::chuckles:: Guess it shows that no matter where you go in the world, you're bound to run into one LotR fan there! I can't wait to see TTT again if they put the RotK preview on it! That will make it so much more worth the money!

Well, that's all for today minnasan. I'm gonna' go and see if I can find a tiny ring to sew my Rikku bikini top to to give it that seperated look to it! Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Gandalf's New Motto: White Makes Me Look Good...

No comments: