Wednesday, February 12, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"When Doves Cry" by Prince from "Purple Rain"

::chuckles:: Going a bit old school with my music today, ne? Well, I already warned my head of my department about my depature from the company by April, now I've got to be ready to present it to my boss the first of March. I'm actually pretty scared, since there's a potential he'll tell me just not to come back when I tell him, even if I have viable reasons. But, I know it's something that I have to do, so it's not as scary as I think it will be. I'm also going to be calling some of the local newspapers and see if they have need of a new layout person/Graphic Artist. I'm really grateful for everything my coworkers Jason and Mike have taught me. They've been the best to me and have always looked out for me. I think leaving my job will be the hardest when it comes to saying goodbye to them. Fortunately, I won't have to worry too much, they'll only be an hour away and I can always stick my head in and terrify Jason every month or so. ::laughs:: I'm sure that he's really looking forward to that...

Cosplay musings for today, I started in on my Rikku scarf yesterday and am hand crocheting it. Believe it or not, but in one evening, I'm almost half done with it! I'm almos half way done crocheting the red, and then I can start crocheting the second half of red, move back down to orange, then to the last of the yellow, attack the tassles and I'm done! I should be finished by this evening at the latest! ::chuckles:: Here I thought that part of the costume was going to be the hard part! I've really enjoyed making the scarf too, it's been really fun and I crocheted it so that it will be an actual useable scarf even after I'm doing wearing the costume!

Quizzy Time! This one comes compliments of Dominochan who e-mailed it to me. She said she saw it and thought of me immediately. Funny enough, it's a Guilty Gears X quiz, and since I'm going as Anji as my second costume, I of course had to take it!




Which Guilty Gear X character are you?


I confess, I'm not much of Ky fan! I like Anji and I adore Axl, but that may come from my GnR bias, ne? I also adore AxlXAnji, I know that's completely NOT a normal pairing, but then again, I've never been one for those, ne?

LotR news for today, I realized listening to my FotR soundtrack yesterday that I still don't own the TTT soundtrack! I need to set a bit of money aside so that I can get that one just for the "Song of Gollum!" It's so beautiful and so painful. I actually do feel bad for Gollum, he really is a pitiful creature. But, if it wasn't for him, the Ring would have never been destroyed, ne? Oi, I'm starting to get all "intellectual" on LotR and I'm too silly for that! ::grinz::

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Gomen nasai to LNchan, Kichan and Moon-chan for missing you the past couple nights, my brain has been royally fried from work and I've fell asleep right away when I got home. Domo arigato for 3,960+ hits, sign my Guestbook and ja ne for now! =~.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Gollum's New Motto: Be Careful Whom You Call Your Master...

No comments: