Tuesday, March 25, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Angelina" by Richard Marx from VH1 Classics on the T.V...

HAPPY ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO MY BLOG!! That's right, minnasan, it's been one year since I started scribbling things to the world. ::chuckles:: I just can't believe I'm still doing it and people are still reading it!

My apologies first of all to anyone I was supposed to chat with last night. I have been very ill and ended up going to bed at 6:30 p.m. last night and not getting up until 6 a.m. Also, currently I am in a large amount of physical pain, so I will try to be on-line for my fellow Otakuchan later tonight, but I don't know for how long. Hopefully we can try and catch each other LNchan. Kichan, hopefully we'll be able to chat a bit longer with the MSN thing going out. Moon-chan, I look forward to seeing your finished "pop art" pic you did of yourself. Viva ice blue lip stick!!

On a side note, I would just like to say that I would like each of my friends today to tell someone close to them that they love them. I don't think it's said enough and some times if you don't say it now, you might not get to say it later. Don't waste this opportunity. Give them a call, drop an e-mail, or just walk up and hug them. Let them know, it could be really the difference in their whole day!...

Book news for today, via Cosplaylab.com, I discovered that Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett have gotten together and wrote a book called "Good Omens" I believe. I guess it's one of the most hilarious novels out there! Well, naturally if it's Terry Pratchett, it's going to be. But the idea that Neil Gaiman, Master Angst and Dark Thoughts could write something funny is what gets me! I'm gonna' see if I can find the book, I guess it's a pretty "tongue in cheek" look at the world from Heaven's point of view.

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of a Ydoc, this wonderful site with lots of Anime, cartoon and Manga quizzes! I thought this one was really interesting to take!

What Creepy Anime Character Am I?


Butterfly Girl
What character from a creepy anime are you?


Woo, and they don't get much freakier! I was actually introduced to Boogie Pop Phantom by a gal wearing the cosplay costume at NDK last year, and Crispin Freeman talking to us about doing the translation. I'd really like to see it, since I really dig Gothic, Dark Animes that don't always have happy endings!

LotR news for today, CONGRATS TO TTT FOR WINNING THREE OF THEIR SIX OSCARS!! Naturally, they got screwed out of Best Picture, but still, in least the cast, crew and director took home something! I really hope RotK wipes the floor next year. In least one of the films should win Best Picture, and being RotK is one of the most dramatic of the three books, I can't see why the film won't be equal in power, if not more due to visuals! Congats to the whole cast, crew and director for a job well done!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Can't sit up for too long, I hurt too bad. Domo arigato for the 4900+ (HOLY KAMISAMA AND THEN SOME!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Do you suppose that upon winning the Oscars, Sauron did the Happy Dance... er Bounce?...

No comments: