Thursday, March 06, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Infected" by "The The" from VH1 Classics on the T.V...

Well, minnasan, I went swimming today. Hadn't done that in a LOOOONG time and forgot how much I really enjoyed it! I also saw "The Ring" last night and was kinda' disappointed. I was hoping to be screaming but all I did was jump once and then get confused at the ending. Oh, it was still a good movie and I recommend it if you're a fan of "The Sixth Sense" or even "Signs." I'm hoping that "Ghost Ship" will be as scary as my dad's friend says it is! Plus, that movie has Karl Urban in it! Yummy! Oh a side note, I went back to the video store I used to work at and talked with one of my two old bosses. There may be a very slim chance that they have an opening, but they told me they'd be glad to reconsider me for the job if they do. There's a little glimmer of hope there, ne? Haven't heard back from "Claire's Boutique" yet, but I'm hoping by next week I'll be able to get a job interview! Here's keeping our fingers crossed, ne minnasan? ::smiles::

Anime musings, the next few installments of "Betterman" comes on the T.V. tomorrow night. I missed the last couple weeks, so I'm sure I'm going to be utter confused, but I've been trying to hit some websites to fill in the missing gaps of episodes I haven't seen. I'm really suprised there's not more out there on this series! It's very good now that I've gotten into it a bit more. Confusing hai, but still very good. Then again, I've always been a sucker for horror/Gothic anime. ::grinz:: I suppose it's that dark side of me coming out again, ne?!

Cosplay news, I found my old Rikku wig and took out the braids and the pins. I'm pleased to say that it's long enough and messy enough to be used for my FFX-2 costume, so there's one less thing I have to buy! YOSHA!! I also found my old Graduation robe from college and am pleased to say it's just the right length in both hem and sleeves that I can use it for my Harry Potter "Hogwarts" uniform! I just have to find the small pattern I had for a hood and attach a hood to the back of it then make the "Gryffindorf" patch for both the robe and the gray sweater! Next step for me is finding a gray V-neck sweater, they're suprisingly hard to come by!

Quiz time for today came off a site I stumbled across with a whole bunch of quizzes on it. Kichan and I were chatting about "Fruits Basket" and I figured I'd take a quiz in honor of it!

What Fruits Basket Boy Am I?

Omae wa dochira juunishi no MEMBAA desu ka?
[koyasunomiko.com]



::LAUGHS HARD:: I'm not just one boy, I'm both of them! Plus, I'm the two hentai pervs to boot! Oddly enough, that seems really fitting... Now I'm not sure whether to be depressed about that or just continue with my hentai yaoi ways... I'm voting for the second option!

LotR news for today, still haven't seen anything on what's coming out on the TTT DVDs, but I did read a very amsuing article on MSN news about who they thought got really snubbed for the Oscars this year. Three cheers for whomever wrote the article and pointed out that it was rather sad that Peter Jackson didn't get nominated for Best Director when his film got nominated for Best Picture! I completely agree with that! I think it's 'cuz so many thought the Academy favored FotR last year too much. I certainly hope that when RotK comes out, Jackson, the cast and Tolkien Enterprises MOPS the floor!!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Domo arigato for the 4500+ (HAVING HAPPY 58 LEMON THOUGHTS EFFECT!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Boromir's Theme Song: "Shot Through the Heart..." (Oh, like no one saw THAT coming!!)

No comments: