Tuesday, March 04, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"What You Like" by Darren Hayes from "Spin"

Well, minnasan, I hit the job hunting trail again today. I turned in an application at Claire's Boutique, an accessory store in Spearfish for the "Assistant Manager" position that's opening up. The lady who owns it knows me a bit, and I'm hoping that will play to my advantage. Most other places I visited told me they were either full or weren't hiring until April. Oi! I don't think I can wait until April with my insurance, car payment and medical bills. But in S.D., April is about the "hiring" time around here. If nothing else, I suppose I could take my Flagger test and become a Flagger for the summer. ::blech:: But, if I can't find anything, in least I'll get quite a tan! Even if I don't want one!

Manga musings for today, I've currently garnered quite the drawing obsessions and I figured for S & G's, I'd list what I've currently been working on, i.e. characters, series, movies, etc...

1.) Gensomaden Saiyuki (mostly Gojyo and Hakkai)
2.) Kingdom Hearts (mostly Squall (Leon), Sora and Ansem)
3.) Harry Potter (mostly Harry, Sirius, Quidditch in general)
4.) Lord of the Rings (mostly actual sketches of characters, any and all)
5.) Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2 (mostly Vamp, some Solid Snake and Liquid Snake)
6.) Devil May Cry 1 & 2 (DANTE, BABY!!!!)
7.) Original Characters from "Gothic du Romantique" a short series of Romantic Gothic stories
8.) Original Characters from my manga "Timeless Eternal"
9.) Doodle of me and my friends...
10.) Scenes from "The Scarlett Letter" (The poorly done movie version with Demi Moore and Gary Oldman. Lousy interp of the book, but Gary Oldman was just TOO YUMMY!)


Quizzy time for today was stolen off my otakuchan Kichan's Livejournal. ::chuckles:: I found it and thought it was ever so fitting...

What Type of Uke is Best Suited for Me?

You need a Balanced Boy!!!
You need a Balanced Boy!!!


Which Type of Uke Is Best Suited to You!?
brought to you by Quizilla

::laughs:: You know, as kewt as Tsuikisan is, I'm not a very huge Yami no Matsuei fan, and if I had to have an uke from the series, I would definately make Watari mine... Then again, that has something to do with me discussing with LNchan when I first saw Watari, I wanted to lick his boots... Heh...

Gomen ne, minnasan, there's no LotR news for today, since I haven't gotten any information on what will be released on the TTT DVD... Hopefully I can stop in at the old video store I worked at and see if they have any information...

Well, that's all for today minnasan. I'll be hitting the job trail again tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed for me! I'll try to be on-line in the evening for my otakuchan, so we can chat! Domo arigato for over 4450+ hits, sign my Guestbook, onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faramir's Theme Song: "Papa Don't Preach..."

No comments: