Monday, March 31, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Kiss Me Deadly" by Lita Ford from VH1 Classics on TV...

Well, minnasan, I'd like to say getting glass stuck in your toe or anywhere else in your foot really SUCKS!!!! I accidentally dropped a glass cover for a pot this evening. Of course, I was barefoot, walked to get out of the way and ended up getting a shard of glass shoved clean into my big toe. Hurt like a bugger! So, I yanked it out and ended up padding blood spots all over the kitchen floor until I finally got to the bathroom. ::chuckles ruefully:: Thank Kamisama my mum was there to clean up the rest of the mess while I mended myself. I have no luck with glass, I swear...

Movie musings for today, I happened to see two interesting films this week. I saw the French film "Brotherhood of the Wolf," which was suprisingly good in my opinion. I don't think my 'rents really got it, since it was overdubbed in English and I really do believe French cinema of any kind is an acquired taste. Plus, it had Mark Dacascos in it, he's one of my fave martial artists/actors! I give it a Really Good rating out of my buddy Nick and I's rating system. Then I saw "Ghost Ship," which was a GREAT horror movie! Enough gore to keep me happy and it had Karl Urban (Eomer from LotR) in it to boot along with Gabriel Byrnes! The opening sequence is worth seeing the whole movie, but definately not for the squeamish. "Ghost Ship" gets the award of "Army of Darkness" good!

Speaking of movies, I was looking up Gackt on Ebay, since I admit I'm starting to get a little bit into the J-Rock/J-Pop thing. I actually prefer Gackt with his J-Pop attitude now more than when he was doing J-Rock. I just think it's 'cuz he's so beautiful right now with his white hair and blue eyes! ::smiles:: Anyhoo, for those of you who don't know, Gackt's in a new movie along with Hyde, one of the member of "Le Ciel..." (I'm not going to put the whole band title, it would take too much space...) Anyhoo, the movie is called "Moon Child," it's kinda' a futuristic piece, very violent and for those of you who love Seine Ai, you've got HydeXGackt apparently! ::grinz:: Anyhoo, for those of you who'd like to watch some trailers, or check out what characters the actors are playing go and visit Moon Child: Official Movie Website for further stuff and some really awesome information! Can't wait until the subtitled version comes out!

Quizzy time for today was stolen off Moon-chan's Livejournal! Being a massive Yaoi fan, it was only natural that I take this one!

What is My Final Fantasy 8 Yaoi Pairing?

Squall/Zell
You're Squall/Zell!!!

You're Stoic, and you're hyper. Okay, so sometimes
that doesn't mix, but in the end you balance
each other out perfectly. No one's going to get
overly depressed or too enthusiastic in this
relationship.


What Yaoi Final Fantasy 8 Couple are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

You better believe it is!!! I really became a fan of SquallXZell thanks to my dear friend Kichan and her fabulous SXZ writing! ::smiles happily:: My other yaoi fave pairing in FF8 is SquallXIrvine. Hai, unless Squall is with Vincent in my crossover stuff, I perfer Mr. Brooding as Seme!

That's all for today, minnasan. Gomen nasai, I'll hopefully have some LotR news for tomorrow! Domo arigato for 5000+ hits =O.o=;;, domo arigato to Moon-chan for signing my Guestbook with that nice compliment, sign onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: