Wednesday, April 02, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Can't Get You Out of My Head" by Kylie Minogue thanks to Dave mentioning it on his Blog and now I can't get it out of my head!!!!!

Oi, it was a SLOW day at work today minnasan. There was nothing for me to do, since I had spent the last three days cleaning the place top to bottom! But my best friend Yukichan stopped in, we hadn't seen each other in months! She brought me "coffee and a kiss!" ::chuckles:: Translation, she gave me a Hershey kiss and a cup of white chocolate butterscotch coffee that I couldn't drink, since I'm allergic to caffiene! But that's okay, she suffered through having to drink it for me! It was tons of fun just chatting with her and I can't wait to see her again! I also got to watch "Resident Evil" the movie again, which is one of my new faves! Nobody gets cooler than Milla Jovovich in that movie! I seriously would like to make her outfit for Halloween this year!

Cosplay musings, I have stumbled across the costume that will be my big project for 2004! Hai, I'm already planning that far ahead, 'cuz I think it's gonna' take me about that long to gather up all of the materials needed! Thanks to the wonderful fan website of "Immortal" in Japan, I was introduced to the wonderful Japanese game "Gensou Suikoden III!" I know I and II are sorta' well known here in America. Anyhoo, I saw the main pirate of the game , Geddoe and was MADLY in love with him! But, the character of Jack, one of Geddoe's pirate mates has become my cosplaying obsession!! His whole outfit is utterly gorgeous and I normally hate wearing too much blue, but the color of his crushed velvet coat is such a soft blue, I was instantly in love and the pants and turtleneck are the bomb!! Plus, he's got short blonde hair all spiked up, which is how I normally wear mine! I'm really excited to start looking for materials for this outfit already! Also, I found the absolute perfect material for meh Sissy's Misato jacket, I can't wait to get my first paycheck so I can pick it up!

Quizzy Time for today was stolen once again off Moon-chan's Live Journal, 'cuz she's got some of the best quizzes!

What Final Fantasy Stereotypical Character Am I?

Sephiroth, Seifer, Seymour
You're the bad bishonen. You had some kind of
connection to the hero, but then you went BAD!
It's okay, though - most likely you have a
Tragic Past. Your name probably starts with S,
and you're starring in S&M yaoi on websites
around the world. You're supposed to be sex on
a stick, and sometimes it works - but sometimes
it goes horribly, horribly wrong
*coughSeymourcough*.


Which Final Fantasy Stereotype are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

::laughs madly:: Figures I'd be the psychotic with the great hair! Hmm, I'm wondering if this is really telling me something, ne?

LotR news for today, I'm pleased to see that Ebay is now being littered with more and more LotR doujinshis! When I first started collecting those particular doujinshis, they were virtually impossible to get a hold of! But, there's quite a lush selection coming out and for those of you with really sharp eyes, there is also some LotR RPS doujinshis coming out, most notably OrlandoXElijiah, ViggoXElijiah (personal fave) and ViggoXSean Bean! Guess slash travels from all groups to the other, ne? ::grinz::

Well, that's all for today! Gomen nasai about your compy, LNchan, hopefully we'll talk soon! In the mean time, let Legend of Zelda raid your time! Dave, youkai, I hope that your first fashion show went fabulously, you'll have to give me all the details! It's totally cold right now, so I need to jet to warm up! Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing)

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Frodo's Theme Song: "One is the Loneliest Number..." (Thought up by my Mum!)

No comments: