Sunday, April 13, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Der Kommiser" by Der Kommiser (In German) from VH1 Classics on T.V.

Ohayo minnasan, I'm coming to you live from my bedroom, having managed to get up for a while since I came down with this nasty cold. It was sorta' amusing in a sick way. I was out on a morning walk with meh Sissy yesterday and I commented that with my luck, I'd catch a cold before my friend Jenn's wedding shower yesterday. IT WAS ONLY A JOKE!!! Driving home, my throat started hurting, next thing I knew I was coughing and before I knew it, I was in bed with one of the worst colds I've had in a loooooong time. I could only laugh at how oddly ironic it all was. Guess I learned my lesson to talk about things like that, ne?

Cosplay news, I've put the first white coat on my black boots to slowly morph them into Rikku's FFX-2 boots. Once those are finally done and painted, I'll be able to move onto making my headband and doing the belt with her little supplies bags on it. With that done, it'll be cutting the fingers off some black gloves, (which is handy, since Irvine also wears those kind of gloves, killing two birds with one stone), and then I just have to style my blonde wig and Rikku is done and ready to go in completion! I'll then start on Sissy's Misato jacket, I found the perfect material and continue my search for a white trenchcoat for meh Oniisan's Subaru costume. As you can tell, I'm not sewing the costumes as heavily as I did last year. ::chuckles:: I plan to do a lot more sewing next year, but since my sewing machine died after the second use, I've got to wait a bit until I can get a new one...

Video game musings, just for anyone who's interested, I stumbled across a rather humorous shonen ai video game for the computer called Aprocipha/0. You have to have Japanese text to support it, but it's a kind of RPG with a slight shonen ai slant. If you like that aspect and bishonen wearing some VERY odd looking clothes, then you should type in the name at Google and give it a check out! I myself like the two Advisor characters, Sapphire (he wears pinstripes, always a plus) and especially Jade. Man in glasses, green eyes and slightly ebil, I can't help it!

Quizzy time for today comes off a random website I found. I rather like this one, 'cuz the result was dead on for me!

What Anime Villain Type Am I?

Omae wa dochira anime no VILLAIN desu ka?
[koyasunomiko.com]



::grinz:: I'm not surprised to be Nakagosama, he's always been a personal favorite of mine out of villians and seriously the only reason I ever took to watching Fushigi Yuugi in the first place. Can't resist the golden haired ebil ones!

Gomen nasai again, minnasan, but there's no LotR news, since I haven't heard, seen, or read anything recently about what's going on with RotK! Once I know, I'll be able to start posting more in that line again and also start putting out Random LotR thoughts again! Chu!

Well, that's all for today! Congrats to Kichan on getting her new Tat, you'll have to let me know what you got inked! LNchan, I hope things are getting better and if I'm doing better, maybe we'll catch each other this evening, I'll try and be on about 9:30 p.m. MST. Sissy, I'm sure we'll laugh about me getting sick on Friday. ::smiles ruefully:: To everyone else, domo arigato for 5320+ hits You like me, you really like me!!!, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: