Thursday, April 17, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"A Quien La Importe" by Thalia from MTV Espanol...

Well, minnasan, I'm typing a little slower due to my receding headache. I was unfortunately struck by a mild migraine at work today that decided to hang with me for the rest of the evening. My 'rents were entertaining tonight, so I opted on heading to bed and staying there. I knew I had to get up soon though, or I wouldn't sleep at all tonight. Not that I do that much any ways... ::sighs::

One of my dear friend's, Jenn, is getting married Saturday. I'm one of the bridesmaids, which means I get to be dressed in a floor length strapless burgundy wide skirt gown with see through shoes. I feel sorta like a bastardized Cinderella, being I virtually NEVER wear anything vaguely "girlie," so I feel a bit like a fish out of water. But I am looking forward to the wedding, it's been two years in the planning and I think Jenn will be totally relieved when it's all said and done! ::smiles::

I rediscovered a wonderful Saiyuki fan art site that LNchan had shown me a long time ago, but I had lost. It features Kuomyo Sanzo and Sanzo when he was a child. The short stories are exquisite and I have grown such an adoration for Kuomyo since I've visited the site. The art is superb and I've even considered now cosplaying as Kuomyo instead of Irvine because of how attached I've grown to his character. He's so beautiful and wonderfully understated, I can understand completely why Sanzo fell so deeply in love with him!

Quiz time for today was stumbled across by me when I was looking for a pic of Gackt for a painting project. Hai, even if I'm not a huge J-Pop/J-Rock fan, I do enjoy Gackt's natural beauty. Anyhoo, I found the quiz fun to take...

What Kind of Gackt Fan Am I?



I am a GacktJOB fan!
What kind of Gackt fan are you?

quiz by mcvarmazi


I'm not really suprised with this result, being I'm more fond of Gackt when he's a bit more J-Popish than when he's J-Rock! ::smiles:: Plus, I think Yousama is a dream from the group too!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Gomen nasai it wasn't a very long entry, but I'm just not feeling quite up to typing a lot. To my on-line friends, hopefully I'll be on around 9:30 p.m. MST if I'm feeling all right. Until then, domo arigato for 5400+ Wow!! hits, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V(Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: