Wednesday, April 30, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Inside You" by House of Lords from "Demons Down..."

Right, so I'm sitting here right now with a partially swollen left eye. Give me an eye patch right now and call me Bart... ::chuckles slightly:: Seriously though, minnasan, I'm not sure what I'm going to do if this doesn't go away pretty soon. Well, I'll have to see a doc again, I suppose. I'm trying to keep my hands off my eye, looks like I'll have to dig my real eyepatch out again. This happened to me about two years ago, and though we weren't sure what it was at the time, I remember paying a HELL of a lot of money for some medicated eye drops to make it go away. Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of moola at this point in time... Hell, I'll be lucky to be able to pay my insurance...

Saiyuki musings, I visited the lovely and slightly humorous Japanese website "Hug," the other day to find a very explicit 58 yaoi short doujinshi the wonderful artist had posted. Mind you, I do enjoy my yaoi, and this was some of the most hard core I've ever seen. But, I thought about another Japanese site I visited and this particular site had a gift doujinshi given to them done in watercolor (!) showing the more romantic side of Gojyo and Hakkai. Now I love the hard core stuff as much as the next fan, and mind you, the first doujinshi was hot! ::grinz:: But I might be a sucker or something, but something about the soft, gentle, very tender view of their relationship makes them seem much more real to me!

Mum just handed me the GQ sample magazine we got through the mail. Woo, Keanu Reeves is on the front with the title, "Needs the Love of a Good Woman..." ::hentai grin:: Oh where I could go with that... Then again, I'm currently obsessed with licking Vin Diesel's bald head, but that's a whole other story. Anyone else think that there should be at least one nude shot of Vin Diesel in one of his movies? ::waits for multiple hand waves:: Yup, that's what I thought...

QUIZZY TIME for today comes compliments once again of Quizilla.com, so enjoy taking this and remember to smile!

What Kind of Smile Do I Have?

Cheerful
You're the cheerful smile,the one that's truly
happy with almost everything you do and would
never cahnge your life.


What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

::chuckles:: Oh I'm glad that I've got a cheerful one... I wonder if they had a kinky option... Hmm...

LotR related news, speaking of Vin Diesel, they just announced that Karl Urban will be joining my favorite bald man in the new "Riddick" movie that will be released next year. Okay, so Karl won't be in his Eomer gear, but anything with that luscious New Zealander is worth all the money to see it! Plus, Vin and Karl in the same movie, I think I can now die a seriously happy otakuchan...

Well, that's all for today minnasan. I gotta' go and wander off and appreciate this GQ magazine and fill out a credit card application. Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Speaking of Vin Diesel, don't you think the Fellowship would have had a hell of a lot better fighting chance with Riddick on their side?...

No comments: