Saturday, May 03, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Rain" by Madonna from "Something to Remember..."

Well, minnasan, the small thunderstorm we have had today seems to be passing. Which really bums me, 'cuz I was hoping for a lot more thunder, much stronger lightning and perhaps even a small funnel cloud. For those of you who don't know me really well, I am obsessed with tornados. I think that's why I live in the state that I do. I was watching the weather channel and see that they've been having a slew of twister warnings in the upper panhandle of Nebraska. Now, I just need to wait and see if it's going to head North or not!...

Cosplay news for today, I decided to put together a "Count Cain" costume from "Count Cain/Earl Cain" manga by Kaori Yuki after I saw his initial designs and the beautiful Victorian styled outfits he wears. I am a sucker for men in top hats. Plus, he always carries around vials of poison, so I thought it would be amusing to sew in small candy filled test tubes into my jacket that I can open and flash my "poison" for anyone who wishes to drink it! Now I just need my Lief/Riff to fill out the role as my "seme" and we'll be good to go!

Quiz time for today comes off Kichan's Livejournal. Everyone I know seems to have taken this quiz, so I figured I'd actually give into peer pressure and see my results on this...

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

::chuckles:: Guess it's true about me being an Angel, ne? As for the levels of hell, I would much rather be trapped in the second level of hell than the eighth... I adore wind, so I think I could handle it... ::laughs::

Oh, on a side note, I have truly realized how smutty my mind can be. Kichan and I were discussing out love of Billy Zane and of Vin Diesel. Then I mused on Vin and Billy together... Then Kichan encouraged... And now I know how truly dirty I can get with slash/yaoi... ::chuckles:: And I'm not even that big of an RPS fan!

That's it for now, minnasan. Hopefully I'll have more to post in the future! Domo arigato for the 5700+ (Wooooowwww!!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: