Sunday, April 27, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel from VH1 Classics on T.V....

Ohayo, minnasan! Apologies for not posting in my Blog for a while, but currently I am in exceeding amount of pain, so I doubt that this will be a very long post! I have dislocated a number of ribs again and I believe I may have torn some cartilage between a couple of them. Thus, I am currently slightly whacked out on Vioxx to kill the pain and am feeling not too bad, even if my fingers refuse to work quite properly! Overall, I guess it could be much worse, ne?

Saiyuki musings for today, Minekurasama has just released her two new art books for the Saiyuki RELOAD series, "Salty Dog 1 and 2." Very gorgeous pieces of art with some VERY funny pics she's done of our fave four! My personal favorite being a picture she's done of what looks like her hands framing the boys for a photo shot! They all look like models in the picture! I especially like how Gojyo and Hakkai look! Gojyo is looking all cocky and Hakkai just sorta shyly peeking around them. SO ADORABLE! Once again confirms why I love my fave Saiyuki pairing!

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments yet again of Quizilla.com. Since I'm still on a bit of a Gackt kick, I found this silly quiz and decided to take it!

What Gackt Item Am I?

You are Gackt's perfume!
You are Gackt's perfume!


What Gackt Item are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well in least I smell good, ne? I figured I would have been a piece of his jewlery just so I could lay upon that lovely chest of his! ::chuckles::

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Gomen nasai for a small post, but that's about all I can type at this point. Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: