Monday, April 21, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Poison" by Alice Cooper from "Trash"

Ohayo, minnasan, that above song has greatly inspired a very wicked, very erotic Xenogears SigrdXShitan fic that will now not leave my brain! The lyrics to the song are screaming for some red hot yaoi and some times I just can't ignore the smut factor! ::laughs:: After all, I'm only a yaoi fan girl! Anyhoo, I just got back from dinner with meh pop. Mum and Grams went out to a concert tonight, so he took me for a bite to eat, it was a lot of fun! I miss spending more one on one time with him. Actually, after I'm done posting tonight, I'm gonna go and hang with him some more!

Cosplay musings for today, the boots are finally finished and they turned out beautifully, you can't even tell that they were black! I decided not to attach the tan laces to the back of the boots, since I am afraid they would come undone and my Rikku would go stumbling. After all, with that short of a skirt, it's not one to go falling in! ::chuckles:: Anyhoo, I finished braiding meh wig, I just got to put the beads in. Then all that's left is her feather earrings, the saddle bag belt and the headband! Whew, it's a really detaily outfit now that I think of it! Then I can work on Sissy's Misato coat and I'm still hunting for a white trenchcoat for Oniisan!

Just on a random note, having seen Gackt's body in full now, I would pay to see this man have sex... With anyone... Doesn't matter the sex... I just want to see those abs flex... ::drools:: I'm okay...

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and was actually stolen off Kamuisama's Livejournal!

What Kind of Kiss Am I?

mysterious
You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never
knows what you're going to come up with next;
this creates great excitement and arousal never
knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end
in a kiss as great as your mystery.


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yosha!! ::smiles:: Kissing is one of my favorite things to do and it's fun to know that I've got a kiss that keeps everyone guessing, ne? Now, I just need someone to kiss to test this theory!

Well, that's all for today minnasan. Gomen nasai again for not having much in the line of LotR news or Random Thoughts, it's just been a dry spell for me in that area! Domo arigato for the all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: