Sunday, May 18, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Adolesence Mokishiroku" from "Shoujo Kakumei Utena" from a mixed CD given to me by Yukichan!...

Well, minnasan, I apologize for not posting recently, but things have been really odd for me... Just had a few things that I needed to sort through personally, and then on top of everything, I now have viral laryngitis and can not speak above a weak whisper. Makes for answering phones and talking to customers at work a REAL unpleasant thing. Fortunately, my throat doesn't hurt too bad any more, even if it feels like it's coated with film... Blech...

Summer is rolling around and though I'm excited, I'm also a little bit bummed. My gentleman Mike, who he and I have been trying to figure out where our slowly forming relationship is going, will be working almost all summer with his animals for the Passion Play, so I won't get to see him but maybe once or twice a month this whole summer! ::sighs:: Not that I don't love his animals, not many girls can say they've met a great guy who owns a lion, tiger, coyotes, lynxes, ocicats and now a bear legally!... I can't wait to meet BoBo, his bear, he loves people and will eat grapes right out of your hand!.. But when he's gone for those three months, seems like it takes us just about that long to get back to where we were last time he had to work so much. I'm hoping maybe we'll be able to see a bit more of each other!

Good cosplay news! Wednesday morning I sewed Sissy's Misato jacket completely together! It looks SO pretty! The material was light weight enough that she can wear it all day, but sturdy enough to handle me adding the patches and the black paintings for the designs! I just need to trim off a few loose strings, as the material does fray something fierce, and the jacket will be done! Only need to make the beret and the cross pendant and Sissy will provide the shirt and skirt! Chu, I'm so excited, I can't wait to see it!!!

LNchan, gomen nasai, I'll try and get you my snail mail addie as soon as I can! Like I said, things have been really weird around here for me lately, so I'll make a point of doing that! Lusan, it's been SO kewl getting to know you through Cosplay.com, and whenever I get down to Florida again, I hope to meet you and your friends!

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments of some website, I don't know how I stumbled across this one...

What is my Cowboy Bebop Song?

my cowboy bebop theme song is adieu

what's your cowboy bebop theme song?


Actually, I'm not really surprised... I just hope I'm not quite that melancholy!...

Oh hai, I also joined a cosplay listing group for anyone who lives in the Black Hills, Spearfish, Belle Fourche, Rapid City region who'd like to join and have a monthly meeting! The link is as follows and will be located on the side bar of my Blog too...



Anyhoo, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for taking the time to read this, the 5900+ WOOOOOW! hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: