Monday, May 12, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Kyrie" by Mister Mister from VH1 Classics on the T.V...

Note to self today, when opening cat food cans and setting them down, BE MINDFUL OF SHARP EDGE STICKING UP FROM OPEN CAN LID!!! Ouch!!... I'm currently nursing a pretty good sized nick I took out of my right wrist by not paying attention to where I was setting the knife down. I know they say the top of can lids are sharp, but I've never actually gotten nailed by one, but hai, they ARE very sharp!...

Outside of that small incident, Sissy and I went to Rapid City today! Good cosplay news, we finally found the material I'll use to make Sissy's Misato jacket! It's not exactly what I wanted to use originally, but it's much easier to sew and Sissy liked the feel of it, and since she's wearing it, she's got the final say! ::smiles:: I still haven't really narrowed down what my second cosplay hall costume is going to be... I keep changing my mind, so I have little bits for every costume, I know I'm either going as Irvine Kinneas, Cain Heargreaves, Anji Mito (IF I have time for that), or a surprise character I'm not letting anyone know about until the last minute!... So many choices, all based on time in this case!...

Oh, good news for we yaoi/shonen ai fans! Tokyo Pop has been so kind as to release the first book of "Fake," which is available at all the bookstores that sell English manga! They did a really nice job translation and our two favorite cops look absolutely yummy! ::laughs:: I'm hoping to get it soon, or maybe get it for my birthday next month... ::DROPS NOT SO SUBTLE HINT...:: I know, I'm hopeless!

QUIZZY TIMETH! Hai, what you come to the Blog for, since I don't really have much LotR stuff until I start getting the news magazines at the stores again! Anyhoo, I found this on a different website, so I'm not sure where it came from actually...

What Type of Anime Theme Song Am I?


What Type of Anime Theme Song are you?


You know, I seriously thought I would have gotten "Cute Girl J-Pop" or something, but I guess that's 'cuz I'm more into the techno/heavy beat sound, ne?

Well, minnasan, that's all for today. I've got an itchy, slighly bleeding cut and a lovely shimmery fabric to sew! Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: