Saturday, May 10, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Africa" by ToTo from ToTo IV...

Just got out of the shower, minnasan, and I realized something. Now, don't get me wrong, I love spiders. I like playing with them, watching them, and especially seeing the absolute precision they can make a kill. But even we that have spider fondness have our limits. Mainly, when I looked up in the shower, I saw a very good sized eight legged friend crawling down the wall toward me. Now I don't want to get THAT close to the bugger, so I sent him asailing via my washcloth. I can only hope that the spider spirits forgive me and the guy lived!...

Anyhoo, it was raining as usual today. Biting cold and wet, reminded me of last year during graduation time. Hai, the BHSU people graduated today, but when I graduated last year, it was the coldest, wetest, snowiest May we had had. Poor Dave was lucky he didn't freeze inside of his Doc Martins. ::chuckles:: But in least I had a really nice grad and since it's the anniversary of it today, happy day!

Just thought I'd give everyone a touch of humor. I found these amusing "You Know You Watch Too Much..." lists and also "Things I Have Learned..." Lists for "Pitch Black" and figured I'd point out a few things myself about this too, so bear with me...

THING TO REMEMBER WHEN STRANDED ON DESOLATE DESERT PLANET


1. Trust the ex-con, you'll be glad for it...
2. Get the power cells much earlier, you'll be a lot happier later...
3. Sticking a needle in your eye can result in something a lot less pleasant later...
4. Some times you really don't want to see in the dark...
5. Solar powered vehicles only run with the sun, duh...
6. If there's a lithe looking boy in your group, check for potential cross dressing...
7. All else fails, spit an alcoholic flame before you die...
8. Shivs are much more effective than guns...
9. Glowbugs are you friends!...
10. MOST IMPORTANTLY... If you have hair, you will die...

::chuckles:: Oi, random silliness is free flowing around here today, ne? Ah well, it's nice to be in a humorous mood...

Quiz Time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and I took this one for Oniisan since he's a big Subarukun fan!

What Subaru Am I?


You're early X/1999 Subaru: disaffected and angsty,
you live with the sole purpose of finding
Seishirou...


Which Subaru are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

::laughs:: Great, I'm disaffected, disjointed and find my life meaningless... But my clothes are much, much better!... Plus, the relationship with Seishirousama is even more wonderfully messed up by that point!...

Anyhoo, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for the 5875+ (YAY, 58 IS A MAGIC NUMBER!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: