Thursday, May 08, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"I'll Be There" by The Escape Club from a mixed tape of mine...

HAPPY 58 DAY, MINNASAN!! Aka, it's GojyoXHakkai holiday day today. ::chuckles:: I love pairings that coincide with dates! So, if you're a 58 fan, go and find a good fic to read or look at some yummy yaoi fan art of the duo and celebrate the day in style!

It's raining again here in South Dakota. Normally, I don't have an issue with that. But oi, it makes it hard for my pop to work construction when everything is too wet for him to move anything. Plus, I need certain amounts of sunshine for health reasons, and I haven't seen enough of it lately! ::sniffles:: On the plus side, the lilacs, hyacinths, krokus, and tulips are looking absolutely splendid! I can't wait to start gathering them up and making good smelling bouquets out of them. I'll be really excited when my roses start to bloom too!

Bought the new copy of "Shonen Jump" yesterday. ::chuckles:: As always, it was really good, I buy it mainly for "Shaman King," which I am pleased is starting to get a bigger following. I can't wait until Faust VIII comes into the manga, you've got to love an eccentric necromancer with a pure heart that is actually able to beat Yoh the first time they battle!

Speaking of Shaman King, I found an actual Shaman King quiz, which kinda' suprised me!

What Shaman King pairing is yours?

Hao X Yoh
It's Twincest! You are the pairing of HaoXYoh. You
like to play around with your lover's mind, toy
with them, and want them to no end.


Some call you screwy, some call you derranged, but
everyone thinks that you are sexy. You could
have anyone as your mate, and you chose the one
that is most similar to you. Be careful,
though, because they will fight back.


In all reality, twincest is wrong. Don't date your
siblings.



What Shaman King Couple Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

::LAUGHS:: I love his insane twin brother! Haosama has got to be the kewlest of the characters, followed very closely by Faust VIII!... He does have a rather unusual obsession with his twin, even for a shonen manga, so I find this pairing amusing!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. I gotta' get ready to head out for work, but go and celebrate 58 Day in style, ne? Domo arigato for the 5800+ (WHOO, YOU LIKE ME, YOU REALLY DO!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing, especially today!)

No comments: