Tuesday, May 06, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Baila Casanova" by Paulina Rubio from MTV Espanol...

Ohayo, minnasan! It's a bit after 8:30 p.m. MST time and it's actually a bit chilly in my house. The weather has been even despite the many twisters that have struck the surrounding vicinity. Nothing has hit here yet, but I'm a touched bummed about that. ::chuckles:: Hai, it might seem like I'm a sick, sick person with my storm obsession, ne? Anyhoo, it wasn't too bad of a day, I think I might be going out tomorrow night providing "T" and I can get together with a coinciding schedule! Not sure what we'll do, but it'll get me out and about, hai?

Cosplay musings, I managed to figure out a design for my cane that belongs to Cain. It's gonna' be a winged skull, I just need to get the proper materials together to construct it. Oh, and Oniisan and Sissy introduced me to this new anime called "Rune Soldiers," it's made by the same guy who did the Slayers series! VERY funny and Oniisan would like to cosplay group the characters, so maybe I'll add that for next year, ne?

LNchan, I noticed your statement on finding that highly expensive American release of Inuyasha, and hai, I agree it's painfully expensive. Check the website I go for my anime needs, Mega Anime DVD and see if that will help you any! Kichan, I finished a BrodiXPsymon fan art for you, but my scan is still debunked! How about I write a BrodiXPsymon short story for you too, ne? Man, I miss playing SSX Tricky now!! ::Decides to bug Oniisan for it later::

QUIZZY TIME for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com as usual. In honor of my Count Cain costume, I took one to see what character I'd be!

What Count Cain Character Am I?

You're the Doc
Congrats, I guess--You're Dr. Driseli. Cold,
abused, and with a strange penchant for bloody
things... I'm surprised and a little scared
that you actually exist! Well, we can be
thankful of his gorgeous hair and looks, right?


Which Count Cain Character are YOU?
brought to you by Quizilla

::LAUGHS:: Oh geez, I don't know whether I should be flattered or terrified of myself! I'm trying to con my Oniisan into going as Jezebel next year so that he can cosact with me. After all, he'd be playing my insane adopted older brother with a grudge against me! Hmm, would that be a far stretch? ::snickers:: Now if I can just convince Sissy to play Little Miss Muffet but I don't think I see that happening any time soon...

Well, minnasan, that's all for today. Oh, got myself a really sexy "Riddick" wallpaper for my computer, so my Vin Diesel fetish for right now is sated. Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: