Monday, May 26, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Paradise Lost" by Megami Ozaki from "Darkside Blues..."

Ohayo, minnasan and Happy Memorial Day to all that are honoring this holiday! Gomen nasai for not posting for quite some time, but I had to double shift a few times at my video store and then I had a date Thursday night that took me a couple days to recover from. ::chuckles:: It was very fun if I do say so myself!

To "T," who took me on the date! Thank you, it was a ton of fun and always a very "enlightening" experience. ::grinz:: You'll have to keep in touch with me more often now, I think we might have found a common ground, ne?

LNchan, I PROMISE I'll get you my addie, I have it on my to-do list, but I just haven't gotten to it, gomen nasai! Oh, and I loved your Angst Muse entry. Hakkai is shuddering in fear with what I have planned for him since it puts a real "kink" in Gojyo and his relationship!

Movie review for today, I've now seen "Matrix Reloaded" twice and would like to say that I found the movie to be absolutely FABULOUS! The character designs were wonderfully strong and I've decided for Halloween this year I'm making Neo's "Matrix" coat to wear, since the design is extremely simple, but the whole form is flattering. Of course, I was immediately obsessed with the twins, I like their "New Cyber Goth" designs as they were called. Seeing Neil and Adrian Rayment out of their costume though was even a more delightful shock, as the mirror twins are absolutely gorgeous with their short blonde hair and the fact that they do actually wear identical clothes wherever they go! Very cute! Story wise, I thought it opened up to what is going to be a killer third movie. Sounds as though in "Revelations" we find out that Neo himself is actually a program that was produced thanks to two other programs begging the Oracle to allow them to marry and produce. If that's true, what does that make everyone else in the Matrix? Are they still in the Matrix or are they ready to be freed by Neo, who isn't even real? Ooh, I just can't wait!

Quiz time for today actually was stolen off Dave's Blog when he still had it, I just took a long time to post it!

What Language Am I Supposed To Speak?

Japanese
Hai, sou desu yo! Yuu masuto supiiku JAPANESE ooru
yuu wontu bii happi asu ooru de adda Anime-
kyarakutaasu araundo yuu! ^^


What language are you supposed to speak?
brought to you by Quizilla

::LAUGHS:: Oh like anyone is that suprised, ne? I found out this summer that one of my college profs asked me to help him take around a group of Japanese college girls, showing them the sites while their on exchange for the summer. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of them! Chu!!

LotR news for today! I have some for once!!! I got to see some of the "premiere" shots for RotK and oh Elbereth, it's going to be incredible! I saw a still of Viggo as "Aragorn" in Minas Tirith armor and he really did look like a King! It's beyond impressive! My Oniisan also said that they already reviewed a bit of the scene in Mount Doom with Elijah's performance as Frodo and said it will almost bring you to your knees or to tears! I am completely getting psyched about seeing it again!

Well, that's all for today minnasan! Domo arigato for the 6100+ (WOW!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As Frodo stared into the cavern of lava in Mount Doom, he thought of only one thing... "That is a LOOOOONG ways down..."

No comments: