Thursday, June 12, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Invisible Touch" by Genesis from VH Classics on T.V.

Konbanwa, minnasan! I hope that everyone is doing well... The rain has settled down again for a brief time and the wind is soft and slightly warm outside. I enjoy early summer here in the Black Hills region 'cuz it's still not quite too hot... Then again, NOTHING is too hot for me! I love when it's a 105 with now wind out... I lay on the sidewalk and bake like a desert lizard...

I am pleased to say that my doujinshi commission for the wonderful Starchan (spawnstar) is coming along splendidly! I've finished five pages, and it's going to be about a 16-25 page doujinshi without the front and back cover. Starchan told me it'll be the first Matrix doujinshi of any kind that she's seen! That feels really kewl to me, and I hope that it'll be half as good as she hopes!

Speaking of doujinshi, most people who know me know I am an avid collector. But I just don't collect any kind of doujinshi. I have to be relatively familiar with the circle before I bother to even pick it up. My current desire is to obtain ALL of the Trigun doujinshi put out by the circle Death Powder. I found this particular circle absolutely wonderful. My main reason is that the men in the doujinshis are NOT pretty... They are torn up and scarred, and they look like men who've been through hell... Secondly, Death Powder is the only circle I've seen that does some very, very tasteful hentai doujinshi, though they specialize mostly in yaoi doujinshi. Thirdly, and my favorite reason for wanting to collect all of these, is they specialize in "REVERSAL" pairings... Which means just 'cuz the guy starts out as seme, that doesn't mean by the end of the story, he still is! Most interesting is the fact that each one of the three main men (Vash, Wolfwood, and Knives) are all seme/ukes... Though in the case with Death Powder, Vash generally is the seme, Wolfwood is the "wild card" and can go either way and oddly enough, Knives is generally the uke, especially with Vash. Mind you, this isn't always the case, I've seen Death Powder do VashXWolfwood, VashXKnives, WolfwoodXVash, KnivesXVash, KnivesXWolfwood, etc... I have never seen a circle do such a wide range of seme/uke pairings before!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and I took it since I was talking about all this seme/uke stuff above...

The Yaoi Quiz: Who is my Inner Seme?

semeyohji
The Yaoi Selector: Which Seme are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

THIS TERRIFIES ME!!! ::gasps:: Not as much as the fact it's Yohjisama, but the fact that somehow I still ended up as a WeiB guy... ::sniffles:: For anyone who doesn't know me, I avoid WeiB like the plague, so this highly disturbs me... Plus, being Yohjisama, I'm a womanizer too!... Hmm... ::chuckles:: J/K...

Well, that's all for this evening minnasan! Domo arigato for all your support and all the hits! Sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: