Tuesday, June 10, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Rhapsody (Original Vocal Mix) by 110 from Digital Radio...

Ohayo, minnasan! The sun is actually shining today, and even though there's quite a wind, it's been a very nice day! I went out and did my usual three mile walk today. I'm working slowly up to four miles, but my knee started giving me a bit of grief on my way back home, so I had to settle for just doing three today. ::smiles:: I really didn't mind though, it was just good to get outside and really enjoy the fresh air!

LNchan, I congratulate you on getting the program finally finished! You deserve a pat on the back, lots of chocolate, and some gratituous, pointless NC-17 yaoi... I'll see if I can in least provide one of those three... ::Hakkai gives her worried look:: That's right, smiling boy, you're gonna' prolly get laid again... ::Hakkai smiles ruefully::

Cosplay news, I'm pleased to say that I've found the pattern I'll need to alter for my "secret" costume... It was actually right under my nose. I had to find a really good picture of the outfit before I realized I was making it WAAAAAY harder than it needed to be. Now I just need to find the right material. I want it to be heavier and more sturdy, since I have plans to actually wear this costume just out and about. If it's heavier, I know that it'll hold together much better, ne?

Anime news and personal opinion, my Oniisan related to me the review they did of the English version of "Saiyuki" in his "Play" magazine the other day. To my great disappointment, Sissy and him told me that they seemed to have changed quite a bit of the "relationships" between the characters, (Not JUST between Gojyo and Hakkai, but everyone invovled) and added a lot more cursing than is normally in the series. Now I realize that this is partially because Saiyuki is still considered a shonen show and ADV is most likely trying to lure the male buyer. But this brings me back to the whole thing relating back to the Evangelion TV series. ADV wouldn't release the original cover of the 13th video in the series, because it showed Kaworu and Shinji in their plugsuits in a shonen ai embrace and they were afraid it would scare off their dominate male buyers. So, it seems that they may be tossing the same stone involving the Saiyuki series. Not saying that I'm correct by any means, after all, this is just my opinion on it. I guess though the dubbing has been done quite well, so if you're a fan of the dubbed anime, still go and check it out! Saiyuki, whether in English or Japanese, is STILL a fabulous series and should be experienced by all! Not that I'm bias or anything...

Quizzeth time for today comes compliments again of Quizilla.com and I just took this one 'cuz I was bored and feeling silly...

What is My J-Rock Yaoi Pairing?

gacktyou
You're most like Gackt and You (Gackt JoB) Your
friendships are close knit, but you keep the
world guessing as to where you heart lies.


What J-Rock Yaoi pairing are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

::LAUGHS:: Hai, hai, I already knew it would be this pairing. Why? 'Cuz I like Gackt better in his "Pop" star years... And I think Yousama is the damned kewtest thing...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: