Saturday, August 23, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Dancing Queen" by ABBA from VH1's "I Love the 70s" playing on T.V...

Ohayo, minnasan! I hope that everyone is well and good out there in cyberland. I am doing quite well for once, aside from the hellaciously bad sore throat I have. I'm hoping it'll go away by tomorrow, since I've got to teach my kids, but I really highly doubt it. ::sniffles::

Few shout out notes I'd like to place here for my otakuchan that read this thing!

Tim, had a great time last night. ::smiles:: Domo arigato, I don't get good Chinese food very often, so dinner was a real treat!

Geno, saw the new BHSU commercial you're featured in. You looked absolutely gorgeous as always. Hope this'll be a jumpstart for your more professional T.V. career...

LNchan, gomen nasai if we've been missing the past couple days. I know you've been busy with that wonderful archive you've been working so hard on, and I've been off in left field.

Linkssan, I'm still working on the fic, I hope that I'll have it done for you in a couple days.

Starchan, it's on the way like I told you. ::chuckles:: In the immortal words of one of those Internet Bumper Stickers, "What Would Neo Do?"

Whew, that was a lot of things to let everyone know about! ::laughs:: Not sure if they'll get to read it, but it makes me feel better knowing that I tried.

Cosplay news for today, I finished putting all the red lines on my "Jack Sparrow" sash. I love Jack cosplayers, but I'm really picky about detailing, and I noticed that almost everyone's sashes don't have the red detailing. So I took a yard stick and a red marker and hand drew line upon line so that it looks like the sash he wears. OI! That was quite a task. I gotta' stop being so obsessive compulsive about detailing sometimes.

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and this was is pretty tongue-in-cheek...

What Anime Jerk Am I?

Dithering Idiot
Dithering Idiot - This jerk acts like the slightest
commitment to love is a cliff edge. He's
affectionate to his intended, more so than a
friend and more often than not, unless his
intended is dense as a brick wall, the other
already knows of his intentions. They usually
have a MU(mutual understanding) relationship
except there are many misunderstandings in it
since the other is baffled by all the
dithering. Cure for this type: several good
pushes and prodding.


Which kind of Anime Jerk are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

TATSUSAMA! Actually, I figured I'd be Kira, my attitude seems to fit him more than Tatsumi, but I can't argue with an "offish" man in glasses...

LotR news for today, August 26th you shall all go out and buy TTT and you shall love it! ::laughs:: I saw another preview for the DVD premiere today and forgot just how handsome Viggo Mortenson is when he's soaked to the bone from the rain. Now that's the kind of things that make up hard-core slash fantasies! On a side note, Karl Urban who plays "Eomer" in TTT and RotK is part of the new cast in the next Pitch Black movie called "Riddick." Which means he'll be playing counter Vin Diesel. It's all my wildest fantasies come true.

Well, that's all for today, minnasan. Domo arigato for all the hits and your continued support, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: