Tuesday, August 26, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Damaged (Anitlla's Radio Edit) by Plummet from Digital Radio...

HAPPY "THE TWO TOWERS" DVD RELEASE DAY! ::laughs:: Hai, I'm not sure if it's technically a holiday, but for us LotRers, it feels like it! I haven't picked up my copy yet, due to shortness of cash, but my mum is putting a copy for me on layaway and I can pick it up in a couple weeks. She's bringing home Pop and her copy tonight, and I've got some to watch at the video store, so I'm one happy Faramir fan!

Domo arigato to Starchan for the kind words on the commission doujinshi I made her. I am so happy it was what you were looking for! I've recently been receiving ALOT of requests for art and doujinshi lately. I am taking commissions, so please E-mail me for information on my work, prices and time expanses. To those I've already promised pieces too, I am getting them done, it's just taking me a bit! Phew! ::smiles::

Great cosplay news, I'm almost completed with all the costumes for NDK! Yosha! My Oniisan's friend Jason is coming along this year and he's bringing his son for a day. I'm half tempted to make a "Mini-Moogle" outfit for him. ::chuckles:: I don't know if he'd wear it, but he's such a cute little guy, he'd make an adorable Kingdom Hearts Moogle! Now that I'm almost done with everything, I can start on Moon-chan's Moogle costume I promised her. I'm working all over the place, aren't I?

LotR news for today, well the top speaks for itself, ne? If you haven't picked up your copy of "The Two Towers," go and do it now! ::shoos everyone off:: For those of you who have, enjoy the RotK preview! I know I'm going to be watching that over and over again just for wounded Faramir and severely wounded and angsted Frodo! I'm so excited for December, we finally get to see what I believe will be the best of all three films!

QUIZZETH TIME! This comes off of Moon-chan's Livejournal and is also compliments of Quizilla.com...

What Elemental Goddess Am I?

HASH(0x873e64c)
Which Elemental Goddess are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

::chuckles:: Well, unlike the last quiz I took, this one is actually right! I usually test out as a "fire element" due to my passionate nature. But like LNchan said on her Blournal, last quiz, the "Anime Jerk" one, she got what I should have been and I got what she should have been... Some times these things are just not accurate, ne?

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for the 8300+ (woooooooooo!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: As Eomer tumbled from his horse, he began to wonder if they shouldn't rename the Riders of Rorhimm to "The Riders of Road Rash..."

No comments: