Friday, August 29, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Get Out of My Dreams, Get Into My Car" by Billy Ocean from digital radio...

Ohayo, minnasan! IT'S COLD!! Actually, it's 55 degrees outside, but being it's still August and yesterday it was around 92 degrees, I definately wish it could be warmer! I've gotten a small head cold 'cuz of the weather change, but fortunately, it's not too bad! ::smiles::

Moon-chan, I hope things get better for you. I've been thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. There's always light at the end of the tunnel and I have faith in your strength and all that you are. You are a special and loved person...

LNchan, let me know if there's something I can do for you to help you with the advertising for the Archive, hai? If you get any ideas that I can post in reference to my Blog, I'll be glad to do it for you!

Jadesan, you're so sweet! You're such a kind person and I appreciate all the support and kindness you have shown of my work!

Dave, good to know you got back to college okay. Let me know how things are going if you get the chance, hai?

Imoutochan, I miss you! Please e-mail me and let me know if you're okay hai? ::hugs her Imoutochan::

Cosplay news for today... EEE, I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I had to put Jack Sparrow on hold (though I did finish the headband) because my Grams has agreed to help me make Arwen's "Blood Red" Gown from "The Two Towers!" I was almost vibrating when she told me she'd be more than glad to help me! It's not that hard of a gown, but I've never worked with heavier materials like velvets before, so she's going to show me how to work with it! She thinks the gown is gorgeous and will be well worth the work. ::bounces:: I haven't been this excited about a costume since I completely Oniisan's "Accursed Seymour Outfit of Doom" (TM)!

Anime musings for today, I suggest everyone go and check out the anime "Get Backers," as I've recently been introduced to the series. ::laughs:: The two male leads are definately what we in shonen ai/yaoi would call the "Ambiguous Yaoi Duo..." In fact, most reviews I've read by male reviewers complain that for a shonen anime, there is sure a hell of a lot of yaoi inferences going on. Well, when seven of the team members are men and one of them looks just like a woman, once has to raise an eyebrow, ne? And since the male leads, Ban and Genji are rather "light" in reference to their relationship, you have to wonder. ::chuckles:: Oh, and there is that blatant shot of Genji trapped under Ban in a very "Yaoi-ish" position. They totally remind me of Gojyo and Hakkai's relationship, but a touch more blatant... Very funny series, great action, animation is strong and the character designs truly are slick!

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments of Jade's Livejournal and of Quizilla.com. Once in a while you find a quiz that actually does hit the nail on the head...

What Is My Sexual Appeal?

nerdslut
Nerdslut


What's your sexual appeal?
brought to you by Quizilla

::LAUGHS:: This is so true! I think I do look better in glasses, I love intellectualism and you can court me a lot faster by quoting Japanese Haiku than by taking me to a fast food restuarant...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: