Wednesday, September 03, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Birds Fly (Whisper to a Scream)" by Icicle Works from digital radio...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
Two, just started my deviantART account today, please visit!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Faded low slung blue jeans, light blue "themed" tank
CURRENT MOOD:
Irritated but average...
DAYS LEFT UNTIL NDK '03:
16 and counting...

Konbanwa, minnasan! I hope that everyone out in cyberland is doing well! As you can see from the link above, I've finally opened up my deviantART account! I would greatly appreciate it if people would stop by and take a look at my work and if you'd like, I'd love you to leave a comment or prehaps provide a link to my gallery! Domo arigato!

Dave, I know things will get better for you. I'm here for you when you need to talk and you know that I'm always beside you. Wish I could be there to give you a real hug, but I hope this will be okay for now. ::gives lots of cyber hugs and a cyber kiss on the forehead:: Stay well for me, luv...

Jadesan, I am SO glad nothing bad happened to you with that car! Some people totally need to look where they're going...

LNchan, I hope you got some much needed rest and tore yourself away from that computer for a while. I know from personal experience that migranes are nothing to be fooled with...

Good cosplay news for today! I went to Wal-Mart today, and not only found that perfect paisley print material, but they're currently selling the "crushed velvet" style material for about $3.75 a yard! Which is MUCHO better than having to pay the $12.00 a yard for real velvet! AND... They had the two colors I needed! An even greater plus is they had the black and gold style accent lace I needed for around the sleeves, up by the shoulders and around the neck. Kee, I'm so happy!

A plug here for all fellow Jim Henson fans like me! They've just released all nine episodes of "The Storyteller" series onto DVD! For those of you who are not familiar with this series, it was shown on HBO about 15 years or so ago, and it was one of my ALL-TIME favorite Jim Henson series! These shows showcased his true creature creating ability with some of the most beautiful and some times scary Muppets he's ever made! Oh, and there are some big name actors in each of them too! The one with Sean Bean is absolutely wonderful! I had such a crush on him when I was a kid due to that episode even before I knew who he really is! My all-time favorite is of course "The Hedgehog Prince," so I'm really excited to get these!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and of Jadesan's Livejournal. My fellow Yaoi fanatics should enjoy this quiz...

What Type of Yaoi Couples Am I Drawn To?

Kaworu/Shinji
Type 6: Kaworu/Shinji. The tortured, short but
sweet couple that's been highly debated. You
like complicated relationships.


What Type Of Yaoi Couples Are You Drawn To?
brought to you by Quizilla

::smiles:: I wasn't suprised by this result, I usually get it whenever I take a yaoi couples quiz. On a quick side note, that is official Gainax art in the picture, not a fan piece so they really did do a lot of subtle hinting in the show...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: