Friday, September 05, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel from a song in meh head...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
2-page "unCONVENTIONal" comic, 1 "Stigma" fan art...
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Cappucino colored jeans, red sleeveless "I Love Me" shirt, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Well, I'm not throwing up any more...
DAYS LEFT UNTIL NDK '03:
14 and counting...

Ohayo, minnasan, I hope that everyone is feeling a hell of a lot better than I am! Oi, I woke up yesterday morning with the stomach flu, but I still had to go to work and I could hardly get to the bathroom. Well, I got to work and voila, my period decides to make a show of it too! Then when I'm finally sorta feeling like I can in least stand up behind my work desk, I have to run to the bathroom and I puke up the little bit of supper I had... Not just once, NOOOOO, I had to do it three times! Thank Kamisama I got a hold of my mum and pop and it happened at the end of the night when I was just about closing. Pop brought Mum up and she took me home 'cuz I couldn't even drive. BLECH! On the up and up, I'm feeling in least not flu-ish, but I've still got the Crimson Visitor, dammit... =T.T=

Just on a bit of odd news, I dyed my hair back to it's original color a couple days ago. ::cringes:: Anyone who doesn't know, I have deep, deep brunette hair, to the point that it almost looks black to people. I don't like my natural hair color, that's why I always keep it blonde or streaked with different colors. ::chuckles:: I walked out of the bathroom, looked at my mum and said "I look like Morticia Adams..." But, for my two cosplay costumes, I needed to have my real hair color, since they're both deep brunettes. In least when this is all done, I can cut it ultra short again and put my streaks back in! Yosha!

LNchan, seems like all you ever get are the idiots! I swear, does anyone even pay attention to the fact that it's YOUR Blournal? Apparently not... Oh, but I wanted to tell you, AWESOME design on Kichan's LJ, it's absolutely beautiful!

Kichan, the LJ is boo-tiful as I said above! I especially like the blue rose touch!

Moon-chan, domo arigato for all your help with my deviantART account! It's really nice having you show me how stuff works. Naturally, I am now "pimping" you on my Journal every entry I can. You deserve it!

Cosplay news, now that I've found all the material, I should be able to get it all in one pop when my paycheck finally comes on Monday! I have all the money saved up for the Con, so I can use the little bit extra to start buying the materials for my "Arwen" gown... I've already decided for next year that meh Oniisan and meh Sissy can pick out one really difficult costume, and that'll be their cosplay for next year. Meh Oniisan showed me the art book version of "Raphael's" pirate costume from "Soul Caliber 2" and he really liked it, so I think I'll make that one for him if he wants. I'm tied between doing "Hydelloon" from "War of Genesis II: Part III" or doing "Felicia" from "Magna Carta," they're both really, really elaborate costumes! As for Sissy, I'm not sure what she'll pick, I look forward to seeing it!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and is a "Magna Carta" quiz!

Which Manga Carta character am I?

Chelsea
Ruchielu Chelsea Descralda


Which Magna Carta Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

::smiles:: I love Chelsea! I mean, how could you not? The girl has lanterns built into her hair! ::laughs:: Plus, she's truly the realistic one in the group. I think she's pretty. The one thing about Hyung-Tae Kim that I'll give him is I really do like a lot of his female characters. They're wonderful! Oddly though, I really can't stand Adora from "Magna Carta," just something about her bugs me!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! I'm going to see if I can manage a little bit of lunch after my very light breakfast. Domo arigato for all the hits and the support, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: