Thursday, September 18, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"I'm Afraid of Americans (Version 1)" by David Bowie from Best of Bowie
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
None today...
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Mickey Mouse sleep shirt
CURRENT MOOD:
Buzzing!
DAYS LEFT UNTIL NDK '03:
Tomorrow!

Ohayo, minnasan, quick Blog note for today! I'm leaving to Denver tomorrow for Nan Desu Kan and will not be answering any e-mail until late Sunday, so if possible, refrain from sending me anything! Arigato! I'll give a full report when I get back for NDK!

To the baka saru who signed my guestbook... If you're not able to list your e-mail or your real website, don't bother signing with your idodicy... My Blog, my opinions...

On happier notes, HAPPY 21ST TO BOTH STARCHAN AND DAVE!! ::hugs them both:: Starchan turned 21 yesterday and Dave turns 21 today. I hope you both have a wonderful day...

Anyhoo, I'm off to start packing up. Will let evereyone know when I get back! Ja ne! =~.^=V

No comments: