Friday, September 12, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Neverending Story" by Limahl from a song in meh head...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
A whole lot of "original" work, please check it out!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Mickey Mouse sleep shirt...
CURRENT MOOD:
Uncongested!! =^o^=
DAYS LEFT UNTIL NDK '03:
7 and counting...

Konnichiwa, minnasan, I hope that everyone is doing well and fine out in Cyberland... ::smiles:: I'm pleased to say that everyone in meh household has strep throat BUT ME!! Now how often does that happen? I did go to the doc yesterday though, 'cuz meh throat was hurting. Turns out my allergies have gotten even more severe, so they gave me Rhinocort, one of those allergy medicines you spray up your nose. On the up side, I can REALLY breathe, on the down side, it also gives me the jitters, but I'll take that over a clogged up nose, crusted over eyes and no taste buds any day...

On another happy note, I get to keep meh kittens! My pop really wasn't thrilled initially about it, but when he realized they're going with me when I move and I'm paying for all their shots, their neutering, food, etc., then he was kewl with it. Actually, he plays like heck with both of them, even if he won't admit it.

NDK news, for those of you who are going, please go and visit my Imoutochan's forum panel on web comicing, her and her friend Reichan will be throwing a little party during it! Chu! Yuniechan, I know I e-mailed you in advance, but I want to apologize again for not getting Rikku's FFX-2 costume done. Everything caved in on me really sudden and I had to choose one costume to abandon, and unfortunately, that was the one. Maybe I'll have it done by next year, ne? For those of you who don't know, our special Japanese guest at NDK this year is the gentleman who created "Wolf's Rain," so I'm looking really forward to hearing him speak!

Anime news for today, it just shows how fast American companies are picking up anime nowadays. I just recently got introduced to the series "L/R" and it has two very sexy guys as it's lead. (They remind me of another set of "ambigous" yaoi duos) It's very "James Bond"-ish, which is a plus for me since I luv that genre of movies and such... Anyhoo, Pioneer is getting ready to release the first volume already and that show has barely finished showing in Japan! ::laughs:: And who said anime wouldn't have finally went full-stream, ne?

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and should be taken very tongue in cheek...

What FFX Hottie Am I? (Yaoish)

You are Jecht!
You are: Jecht! (Auron and Braska are your sex
slaves. Lucky you.)


Which FFX Hottie Are You? (yaoish)
brought to you by Quizilla

::laughs:: I figured I would have been Jecht, he's my fave FFX guy without a doubt. It was either him or Wakka, since I have Wakka's personality quite often... I'm guessing Kichan will probably turn up Tidus and LNchan will be either Auron or Braska...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, they've meant a lot to me! Sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: