Monday, September 29, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Smooth Operator" by Sade from digital radio...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Original, 1 "Soul Caliber" fan art, 1 deviantart ID, 1 Desktop screenshot, 1 portrait
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Long sleeved silver flowing shirt, low slung hip huggers, butterfly printed socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
Tense...


Gomen nasai, minnasan, but this is going to be a real short Blog. I thank everyone who's been reading and wondering where the quizzes, etc. are. They will be coming back, just not today. My grandfather just had to take my grandmother to the ER with severe stomach pains. So, I'm just waiting at home right now until some kind of news comes. When it does, I'll make sure I make a Blog post as soon as possible, ne? To everyone who's been keeping track of me, my health, etc, thank you so much. The short notes and gifts of art have meant so much to me. Keep my grandmother in your prayers if you say them, or in least in your thoughts, ne? ::smiles:: I know she'll be okay, she's one tough lady. Dave, thank you for the note in my Guestbook, I hope that you are doing all right too. It has been a long time since we talked. I had better bolt, gotta' wait for a phone call! Ja ne! =^.~=V

No comments: