Wednesday, October 01, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Hands to Heaven" by Breathe from digital radio...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 "LotR" fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Yellow theme t-shirt, low slung jeans, tan socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
Melancholy...


Ohayo, minnasan! Domo arigato to everyone for all the kind words and wishes in reference to my Grams. She is doing much better and gets some more tests done tomorrow. They think it might be severe ulcers, but it'll be good to know, ne? Dave and Moon-chan, thank you so much for your concern, you both truly are the best. Kichan, I don't know what happened, but I hope you feel better... I really, really do...

Cosplay news for today, I'm pleased to say that I have all the materials to start my Arwen gown. ::smiles:: I was supposed to start cutting patterns today, but things didn't work out quite how I had planned. Plus, I don't want Grams up too much until she's feeling a bit better. But the material is beautiful!... I didn't get a paisley print for the upper part of the gown like I wanted, the only material they had was WAY too expensive and was kinda' ugly. So mum and I found some maroon material printed with roses, and it's so pretty!... I even have thick black lace for the accents lined with gold. Now THAT was an expensive addition to the gown!

You know how some times you hear a song and it changes your whole day? I heard "Hands to Heaven" today and I felt rather melancholy afterwards. It reminded me how much I really miss my family and friends. I thought about how upset I was that I missed family dinner on Monday because I had to work. It made me think of Kerry and Keri, we haven't seen or spoken to each other in weeks because of our schedules. It made me think about how much I wish LNchan, Kichan, Moon-chan and I could talk more since I miss them terribly. I thought about Dave and wished he were here, 'cuz he's always known what to say and then he'd ruffle my hair and kiss my forehead. But you know something? I think feeling melancholy about missing loved ones is a good thing. Because it makes me remember just how important those people are in my life and I just want them to know that I do love all of you and I'm so glad you've let me into your lives.

Well, I had better jet, I've got to chase down some wild kittens! I think they might be hanging on the curtains. Gomen nasai that there is no Quizzy Time for today, but I've got to find some more quizzes to take! ::laughs:: Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: