Thursday, September 25, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Wild Boys" by Duran Duran from a tune in meh head...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Biohazard (Resident Evil) fan art, 1 Original
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Penguin print pjs...
CURRENT MOOD:
A cross between excited and utterly exhausted...


Ohayo, minnasan! This is going to be a really quick Blog today, since I'm just not feeling that well. I took meh kittens to the vet today and well, I got good news and bad news. The good news is that Herbie, my tabby doesn't have feline leukemia... The bad news is that my Japanese Bobtail, Monkey, does... But, the really good news came just after the vet sat me down (I almost fainted on her) that when their as young as Monkey, there's an 80% chance that they will overcome an otherwise terminal disease in three months! ::BREATHES MASSIVE SIGH OF RELIEF:: So Monkey is still with us and I think he'll stay that way if I can help it!

Now, the really, really, REALLLLLLLY exciting news... Just follow yonder link...

REALLY, REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT, NEED TO KNOW RPG NEWS... THAT MEANS FOR YOU TO READ TOO ONIISAN!

It's just like the ultimate wet dream for me... ::sniffles happily:: I will own Sora's new outfit, oh hai, I will... Or Cloud's... both are doable... Literally...

JA NE!! =~.^=V

No comments: