Saturday, October 04, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"C'est La Vie" by Robbie Neville from VH1 Classics on the T.V...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Sample DJ page, joined Saiyuki Yaoi, Biohazard and Jacques Love (Suikoden III) Clubs
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Light blue boyfriend sleeveless t-shirt, cappucino jeans, white socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
Buzzin...


Konbanwa, minnasan! I hope that everyone is doing well out in cyberland! Things are going much better for me, as everything is finally settling down. I want to thank everyone for sending me such kind wishes and made sure I was all right. It meant the world to me! ::smiles::

LNchan, domo for commenting on my Z/G fic today. I know it's not my usual work and I was afraid that by the silence I might have shocked people with it. ::chuckles:: But when you gave me the nod of approval, I knew that I had done well! Hopefully we'll not miss each other this evening, I will try madly to be on-line...

Moon-chan, I will try to be on-line for you too... It seems like we always miss each other and when we do see each other, we barely get the chance to talk! I MISS YOU TOO!!!

Kichan, well, I think you know already... I REALLY MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! It's been ages since we've gotten to talk!

Dave, I will hunt down those Verizon bastards and make sure they get your 'net hooked up soon, or they will face the wrath of many wet noodle whippings! XDDDDD

Cosplay news for today, I have posted some of my pics from NDK! They certainly aren't all of them, but they're the once featuring Oniisan, Sissy and myself! ::chuckles:: I've definately got to get the Zell and the Twin pics posted in least, they were fabulous! To visit, click on:
My NDK Cosplay Gallery and enjoy the pics! My LotR Arwen gown will be started on next week!

On not so good news, I'll be done working at Black Hills Video on the 31st. ::frowns:: It was a good job, but they've cut my hours so badly, that this whole month I'll have worked maybe 18 days at only six hours a day... ::sighs:: But I am always mindful that I can find another job and I'm just going to do that!

Quizzy time for today comes off of Karniz Archada's Livejournal and I couldn't help myself! I haven't been able to play Gensou Suikoden III yet, but I LOVE the new character designs and once I found out everything about them, I was instantly in love with Geddoe (Mmm, eyepatch) and then very close second was Jacques! (Mmm, quiet, gentle blondie) So I had to take a quiz for it!

What Suikoden III Male Am I Attracted To?

HASH(0x86d77b4)
You like Jacques! It's no wonder that you do. He's
overly nice, and you can boss him around all
you want if/when you get married... and he
could probably win all annual marksman
competitions. Don't scare him away, though. You
won't be able to find him since he never talks.


What Suikoden III Male Are You Attracted To?
brought to you by Quizilla

::LAUGHS:: Hai, I shall forever find this amusing! I was bummed when I didn't get Yuber actually... Then I found out Yuber wasn't one of the choices... Which was unfair! ::chuckles:: So I love Geddoe still, but Jacques is best suited for me... And I would most likely have sex with Yuber...

That's all for today, minnasan! "Army of Darkness" is only the tele and I can not go another moment without watching Bruce Campbell! Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Very Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing!)

No comments: