Monday, November 24, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Butterfly" by smile.dk from Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix Arcade Edition
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 FFX-2 fan art, 1 Once Upon a Time in Mexico fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Dark green long sleeved shirt, Micky Mouse print pants, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Nervous and in pain...

Ohayo, minnasan, I hope that everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! ::smiles:: Well, my knee surgery is tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. MST and I admit that I'm getting pretty nervous. I know that it's only a minor surgery, but believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever went into surgery, despite my health history. But, they told me as soon as I really come too, I'll be able to finally straighten my leg again, so that will all be worth it! The only down side is I have to make a $150 deposit to the surgery center before I can even get it done, so guess what's going on my credit card tomorrow! =-.-=;;

Thanks to one of my Deviart mates, I'm really getting into "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" fan art and I've read a couple pieces of fan fiction that have really taken my breath away. It's nice to know there are still writers out there who aren't worried about what others think and can still write truly amazing pieces of work! ::smiles:: I think I might even give "OUaTiM" fan fiction a shot, something PWP and pointless... ::LAUGHS::

Cosplay news for today has been updated as always at Picture Perfect I've added some new information about the new outfits you'll see in Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission, so go and check it out, ne? ::BIG SMILES::

Oh, and for those of you who have Livejournals, Dave gave me a Livejournal as a present, so feel free to pop over there, I don't post much, but I gave it a new design to fit it's title, so go and visit MatrixED for my Matrix related stuff and any other tid bits I think of! Sankyuu, koibito! ::hugs and kisses::

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of new Otaku site I discovered! The quizzes are very fun and thorough, go and check it out!

What Shirow Girl Am I?



What Shirow Girl Are You?

For those of you who don't know who Shirowsama is, he created the wonderful cutting edge manga "Ghost in the Shell." Huzzah, I'm the Smart Geeky Girl! Sexy and with Brains!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! I probably won't be posting anything here again until after Thanksgiving Day, so check back then if you'd like! Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: