Friday, December 12, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"White Christmas" by Bing Crosby from a Christmas CD
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
None today!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Mock Creme Sleeveless turtleneck, half sweater, jeans
CURRENT MOOD:
Jubiliant!

Ohayo, minnasan! For those of you wondering where I disappeared too, I had quite a situation occur! Just when I got out of knee surgery, that evening my computer BLEW UP! Today is the first day I've gotten my system back and everything is in wonderful working order! Huzzah! So for those of you who I've been missing on MSN or Yahoo messenger, I'm back!

On another note, I also have a case of the flu and I'm really unpleasant to be around right now, so everyone is fair and warned!

LNchan, Kichan, Moon-chan and Starchan, all your gifts are in the mail and should be arriving to you in the next week! I hope you got your birthday gift already Moon-chan!

Well, it's going to be a short Blog today, but I wanted everyone to know that I haven't died, I'm quite alive and well! CHU! Domo arigato for all the hits, Remember, Kiriban at 10,000 hits, and sign my Guestbook onegai! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: