Friday, November 21, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Glow (Airbase Mix)" by Rah from Digital Dance Radio
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Photo collage of my Arwen gown...
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Pen-Pen PJ's...
CURRENT MOOD:
Relieved, but in pain...

Konbanwa, minnasan, I hope that everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! I finally got to see the Orthopedic Surgeon today... He was VERY nice and explained to me what had happened to my knee...

So, in reference now to my knee, I have minor Outpatient Surgery on it Tuesday morning. What's really kewl is once it's done, I'll be able to walk on that knee immediately! ::HAPPY!:: But I want to let everyone know that I might be MIA from Messengers and answering e-mails for a while, ne? My leg will be a bit stiff and it's also rounding to the Thanksgiving holiday during next week. For those of you who have my phone number, you're welcome to call me on Wednesday, when I'm more functioning! ::smiles:: I'm not too worried about the surgery though, Dr. Little assured me it's very simple and the worst I might have out of it is a stiff knee, but hell, I've had that for three weeks already!...

I'm still out on the job hunt, but I put in my apps for a couple bank teller positions that look promising, everyone keep their fingers crossed for me, ne?

In reference to the 10,000 hit Kiriban that is rolling around here soon... If you are the person who gets the 10,000th, please screenshot it, but make the screenshot small enough to send via e-mail easily, or just make sure the top part of the screenshot is visible that you're sending me, hai? I will do a request Kiriban pic for you, most likely CGed if possible... If you give me a character request I do not know, please provide me with either a reference picture, or e-mailed link, hai? Domo and I look forward to whomever gets the 10,000th hit! ::smiles::

Cosplay news has been updated at Picture Perfect and will give you a clue as to what is becoming final plans... Then again, this is me, it could change instantly! Feel free to leave comments to me at my GJ too about cosplay questions, ideas, etc!...

Speaking of Cosplay, quizzy time for today comes compliments of this wonderful Otaku Website I discovered!...

What Cosplay Type Am I?



What Cosplay Type Are You?

That's actually quite accurate since I really love doing games mostly, i.e. my Rikku and my Shorty!... I'm really excited to start crossplaying as some male characters from games too... Actually, I guess Hakkai qualifies too, being he's starred in both Saiyuki games, ne?... =^.^=V

Well, that's all for today, minnasan... Need to go set up my knee for a while! Domo to everyone for their support, for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: