Friday, November 14, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Die for Me" by Criss Angel from Criss Angel.com
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Matrix fan art, 1 Criss Angel fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Dark green shirt, Punk Plaid pants, knee brace...
CURRENT MOOD:
HAPPY!... and in pain... =-.-=

Konniichiwa, minnasan! I hope that everyone out there in Cyberland is doing quite well! Oi, I'm still in my knee brace, but it's nice to know that in a week I'll finally see the surgeon. Plus, my two kittens Monkey and Herbie are sitting behind me purring their little hearts out. Something about that is very, very comforting! CHU!

First of all, congrats to my dear child hood friend, Jennifer and her husband Pete, who welcomed their bouncy baby boy William Patrick into the world last week Thursday. I know you'll both make wonderful parents and my prayers and blessing are for all three of you!...

LNchan, I look forward to chatting with you again soon, I am glad that your work for the NaWo is going so well... I know you put your heart and soul into it, and I am glad you can participate!

Domichan, it was really fun chatting to you again! I had missed doing so, hopefully we'll catch each other again soon!

Kira, it was lovely meeting you via Yahoo Messenger a couple of days ago. Gomen ne that Germany is so terribly cold! I still love your cosplay, and no matter what you say, I think you are still incredibly handsome! ::winks::

To my lovely "fiancee" Rykan, hopefully we'll catch each other via IM today... Heaven forbid we go a day without torturing our Twins! Hope England is treating you well, love! ::hugs::

Dave, koibito, I hope things are going better for you... I miss you terribly and love you much...

Moon-chan, I wuv you! I miss you tons!... We'll have to schedule a chatting time, ne?

Kichan, I miss you tons too... It's been like three months since we've chatted... We'll have to set up a time, ne? I hope things are going better for you, I've been concerned.

Starchan, looking forward to talking to you soon! Agent Smith will be our slave! ::LAUGHS EVILLY::

Wow, there were a lot of shout-outs today, weren't there?... ::chuckles::

Now for some rather neat news... I drew a pic of Criss Angel yesterday and out of boredom and on a whim, I sent the link to the pic to Criss's e-mail forum. I didn't expect anything to come out of it really. Last night, I received an e-mail from one of his staff members. Here Criss had seen the pic, was very flattered and had one of his staff e-mail me asking if they could post my piece of art on his professional site. ::HAPPINESS:: That was quite exciting, so of course I gave my permission, so in a little while you'll see my piece I did for Criss on the site!...

Cosplay news has been updated at Picture Perfect as always... Lots of costuming coming up and so little time to do it in! Nate, I know you can make Akabane's hat if I can't... Just believe in yourself!

Quizzy time for today was stolen off of Rykan's LJ, and is compliments of Quizilla.com...

Are You a Yaoi Fangirl?

HASH(0x86d344c)
You're a Yaoi fangirl.


Are you a yaoi fangirl?
brought to you by Quizilla

::chuckles:: It's good to know that I haven't become completely obsessive compulsive about it, ne? Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough... Heh...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, (KIRIBAN AT 10,000, KEEP TRACK OF COUNTER!), sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: