Wednesday, November 19, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Final Fantasy 12 Theme Music" from the FF12 website!...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
3 Matrix fan art, 1 Original, Co-Coordinator to "Twins Yakuza"
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Purple Tie-Dye sleeveless and tan pants...
CURRENT MOOD:
OVER EXCITED!!...

Ohayo, minnasan, this is going to be a REALLY short Blog today simple 'cuz my knee is bothering me and the pain meds are making my stomach a little queazy...

Anyhoo, my BIG NEWS is for anyone looking up stuff on Final Fantasy 12, they have the official site up and running in completiong finally! Please visit Final Fantasy 12 for information!... You would not believe the Movie Screenshots! This FF looks like a cross between old Baroque and Amazonian!... ::grinz:: Ooh, and Vann is so sexy! I love his pressed in armor look!... I'm beginning to notice a trend with Squaresoft about casting blonde bishonen for the leads... Ashe, the girl is ultra pretty and she reminds me of Yuna in her style!

So, everyone zip on over and check it out, the screenshots are worth the visit! Domo arigato for the 9600+ (THAT MUCH CLOSER TO KIRIBAN!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai and Ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: