Sunday, November 09, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Kuke-Core" by Mitsuki Saiga-MAKUBEX's theme song...(Love this song!!)
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Get Backers fan art Omake, 1 Matrix fan art, 1 PotC fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Cream shirt, purple leggings, cursed knee brace, socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
Amused and in pain...

Konniichiwa, minnasan, I hope that everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well!... I'm still sitting here with my leg up and trying to ignore the fact my pain killers are doing jack... ::sighs:: I asked the doc to give me a higher dosage, but she didn't want me to get sick from it... So instead, I'm getting sick from the continual pain. ::grumbles:: In least it'll be done with soon, ne? ::smiles::

I think I finally get to see Revolutions tonight... K called me and mentioned that she could probably go to the Sunday matinee... Hopefully I won't have to stand for too long and I want to try and get my brace hidden underneath my Neo cassock... That could be a trick though!...

Speaking of Matrix, I'm just finishing getting the general storyline for the new doujinshi... Unlike the last one that I sold only to Starchan (spawnstar), I'm willing to sell multi copies of this one upon completion. I once again will post via this Blog progress and upon completion, I will list how much it costs. If you are interested, e-mail me then and we'll discuss shipping and such! Arigato!...

Cosplay news has been updated at Picture Perfect stating my finalized cosplay plans for 2004... It also has the occassional quiz and me going on and on about my new obsession "Get Backers!..." Which is one of my cosplays by the way! Chu!...

Speaking of Get Backers, thanks to a wonderful reference site, I'm pleased to say that Tokyopop has picked up the translation rights for the manga!... Yosha!... Now if someone can just buy Gensomaden Saiyuki, Saiyuki RELOAD and all the other works by Kazuya Minekura, I will be one VERY happy woman!...

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com... Since I'm on a Get Backers kick, it's of course GB related!

Which Get Backers Villian Am I?

You are Akabane Kuroudo
"I have been nobody's friend from the
beginning. Therefore, I cannot be a
traitor."

You are Akabane
Kuroudo.


While not always a
villain, you aren't always a hero, either. I
guess you are more in the "anti-hero"
catagory. After all, you live only for yourself
and your own enjoyment. And you get enjoyment
from the pain and suffering of others by your
hand. You're clever, charming, and have a
certain appeal to those who don't know you.
Perhaps in this case, the less known about you,
the better.


Which Get Backers Villain Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

::WICKED GRIN:: I absolutely LOVE Akabane! Any man who's nickname is Dr. Jackel and as insane as he is deserves major luv... ::laughs:: Plus, he's gorgeous and he and Ginji have a "complex" relationship... I'm actually trying to con my friend Nate into going as Akabane to his convention... I'm going to see if I can convince Oniisan to do him for NDK and get Sissy to go as Natsumi so she and I can always run away in fear from him!...

Well, that's all for today! Domo arigato for the 9500+ (That much closer to the Kiriban 10,000) hits, sign my newly designed Guestbook and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: