Wednesday, December 24, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Concerning Hobbits" from "LotR: FotR" soundtrack...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Get Backers fan art, 1 Christmas art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Sleeveless light blue "boyfriend" shirt, low-slung jeans, white socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
Christmasy and Comforted...

Joyeaux Noel, mes amis! I hope that this quick note finds everyone enjoying the holiday spirit and I hope the next couple days are wonderful and full of love!...

I want to thank everyone for the kind words and sweet notes they left me after my loss... I will never forget it and I am so grateful for the love you have all shown me... LNchan, the poem provided me with a wonderful feeling of completion... Dave, I can not even find the words to tell you how deeply I needed your phone call last night, thank you for loving me like you do and for being my best friend...

Also, if you haven't seen Return of the King... GO NOW, GO NOW, GO NOW, GO NOW!!! Phew, I'm glad I got that out of my system! ::chuckles::

Once again, Merry Christmas to everyone and may your spirits be bright, and remember every true thing about this Holiday season... Most of all, love one another... ::HUGS TO ALL::

No comments: