Sunday, December 21, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Hungry Eyes" by Eric Carmen from VH1 Classics on T.V....
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
None today!...
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Long sleeved green pull over, Mickey Mouse pants, white socks...
CURRENT MOOD:
Woozy, but better...

Konniichiwa, minnasan! Daijoubou desu ka? I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing quite well! I apologize for not updating my Blog or other journals for a bit again. A few days back, my kitten Monkey got terribly sick and I had to take him to the vet. That same day, I also got even more sick from my chest cold and had to go to the doctor. What I thought was a chest cold turned out to be the beginning of an asthmatic pneumonia. So my doctor decided the best thing to do would be put me on a Nebulizer for about ten minutes. (If THAT isn't a really scary machine to have attached to you!) Thankfully, the Nebulizer opened up my lungs enough that I could finally breathe and I'm doing better now! Monkey isn't still very healthy, but I really am praying that he will get much better soon!...

LNchan, I apologize that we've been missing again! Hope that you're also feeling better and maybe we'll get to chat with each other soon, ne?...

Moon-chan, domo for the lovely pic of Daemon! He looks as evil and pleased to have a candy cane as always! ::chuckles::

Dave, I am glad you're doing much better... I apologize for not commenting in your LJ, things weren't great for me there either...

Starchan, the presents were wonderful! Sankyuu! I love the calender and the Vin Diesel poster was one I actually didn't have! YAY!

Cosplay news for today has been updated as always at Picture Perfect, and please minnasan, feel free to leave your opinion on my costuming poll, ne? It would be greatly appreciated!

Quizzy Time for today comes compliments of Jadesan's LJ!

What Flavor Am I?


What Flavour Are You? Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.Cor blimey, I taste like Tea.


I am a subtle flavour, quiet and polite, gentle, almost ambient. My presence in crowds will often go unnoticed. Best not to spill me on your clothes though, I can leave a nasty stain. What Flavour Are You?


I think this fits quite well for me! I'd like to think I'm mild, polite and gentle. I'm not sure if I stain clothes, but who knows, I haven't tried yet! ::laughs::

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, remember the Kiriban at 10,000, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: