Monday, December 15, 2003

CURRENT SONG:
"Next to You (Radio Remix) by Darude from Digital Dance Radio...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Criss Angel fan art, 1 Arwen CG
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Dark green long sleeved shirt, Micky Mouse print pants, penguin socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Jubiliant and Christmasy!! =^.^=

Konnichiwa, minnasan! I hope that everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! I've had a lovely day today, I got to wrap all the presents EXCEPT the ones going to me (DARN IT!) today for mum and I got to have lunch with mum and Oniisan! I then came home and made a really pretty Arwen CG that I posted at my deviart site, I'm so proud of it!

Starchan, I'm so happy that you're doing better now, I was really worried about you! I'm glad you got the rest you needed and that the flu finally passed. I'll e-mail you as soon as I can, hai?

LNchan, do you have my Belle Fourche addie or just my old Rapid City one?... If you have the old one, remind me to give you the new one when we talk tonight, hai?...

Dave, I hope you got your flu shot! Hai, I know, you're sitting there right now going "Yes, Mom..." ::chuckles::

Moon-chan, hope you're having fun opening the gifts! I know it was cruel of me to make the best one the last one, but where would the suspense be! ::LAUGHS:: I'm not sure what present you're on now, but you're edging ever closer to the last one!

I have actual LotR news today! Wow, it's been so long since I've had any! I get to go and see RotK on opening night in my Arwen gown with my UFO Aragorn plushie! I am SO happy! EEEE! I've been waiting the whole year for this, and I finally get to see my favorite book of the trilogy put to film! It's going to be awesome, Oniisan, Sissy and a bunch of their friends are all going to the theatre and we're going to hang in line for a couple hours! For Faramir, it's well worth the wait!!!

Musical recommendation for today, if you all get the chance, pick up anything by the Spanish artist Morbo. You will be MORE than pleasantly suprised. He's not for everyone, but if you've got a taste for something off a bit and a voice that could give anyone chills, I totally recommend you check him out. He's so cool and very underrated!

Cosplay news as always has been updated at Picture Perfect! I think Sissy and I might be that much closer to choosing our final FFX-2 outfits! Now what do you think minnasan, do you think I should go with finally doing Anji Mito from Guilty Gears XX or still do Irvine Kinneas in his SeeD uniform?... If you've got a vote for either one, just let me know in the comment part of Picture Perfect, hai?...

Quiz Time for today comes compliments of Moon-chan's Livejournal. I thought that this one was incredibly accurate and Moonie and I had the same results!

you are lightskyblue
#87CEFA

Your dominant hues are cyan and blue. You like people and enjoy making friends. You're conservative and like to make sure things make sense before you step into them, especially in relationships. You are curious but respected for your opinions by people who you sometimes wouldn't even suspect.

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
the spacefem.com html color quiz


Okay, I confess to not liking blue of any shade, but the personality result is literally me, and it's all very true!

Well, that's all for today! To Sarasan who signed my Guestbook, YOU RULE!!! That was one of the funniest and best signings I've had in a long time! Domo arigato for all the hits, Remember Kiriban at 10,000, sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: