Monday, January 26, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Young Americans" by David Bowie from "Best of Bowie..."
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Portrait Riddick from Pitch Black
CURRENT OUTFIT:
PotC t-shirt, low slung jeans, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Hyper!...

Konniichiwa, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well!... My left pinky I'm glad to say is mending nice enough that I don't feel like it's falling apart any more! YOSHA! It's also terribly cold here in Belle Fourche, but you just gotta' bit the bullet ne?... I mean, we've virtually had no snow, so I'm not going to complain too much!... I did wake up a couple days ago with a stye in my eye... So I've had a virtually swelled shut eye for the past two days... Curse allergetic reactions to things!... =>.<=

LNchan, I apologize for not being on-line the past couple nights, we'll hopefully catch each other tonight... Damn eye kinda' kept me from doing anything but sleeping...

Moon-chan, I knew you'd be a Pure Angel when you took that quiz! ::grinz:: And I love the fact that you too are a fan of the Secret Shame!...

Quite a large cosplay news update on Picture Perfect today!... So feel free to saunter over there and check it out!... If I time things right, I should be able to have the major cosplays (All the FF related ones) done by April and carefully packed away! YAY! I just gotta' make sure I try and stay as close to my schedule as possible and keep my fingers crossed... I really want to be finished before June 'cuz I want to use those months not only for photoshoots of my other cosplays, but I want to finish a couple LotR costumes for my portfolio... I plan on doing another Arwen gown and then a Hobbit outfit... (Toss up between Frodo or Pippin) so they can be ready for Winter!...

Now just a random musing on fan fiction... I finally got to watch Once Upon a Time in Mexico in its entirety and thought, "What a fantastic movie!..." I've been reading OUaTiM fan fiction for a while now, even before I got to see the movie... I can say one thing, I've truly been impressed with the amount of effort and careful skill put into the OUaTiM fandom... I can say out of everything I have read, maybe two pieces I thought were poorly done... It's really nice to see a movie that gets some truly skilled writers, I applaud those who write for it!... Perhaps I'll even put my hand into it in the future, ne? On a side note, if you love Mariachi music like I do, buy the soundtrack, it's a must!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and features a very good series!

What Fruits Basket Character is My Alter Ego?

Shigure
You are Shigure. Fun loving goofball with a clever,
manipulative streak.


What is Your Fruits Basket Alter Ego?
brought to you by Quizilla

This actually doesn't suprise me, as I usually always test out as Shiguresama... Now what makes me wonder is, do I test out like him 'cuz I can be so silly and sweet, or because I can be very manipulative without really trying... ::chuckles:: Well, my actual alter ego name is Hakkaichan, so perhaps it's both, being Hakkai and Shigure share very much the same qualities...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for your continued support and all the hits, the Kiriban is as 12345 still... (If you get it, screenshot and e-mail me the upper part of the screenshot please!), sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: