Friday, February 27, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Tears of Pearls" by Savage Garden from "Savage Garden..."
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Original/Grecian Inspired
CURRENT OUTFIT:
White boy's tank, maroon "free-style" pants, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Bizarre!... =O.o=


Konnichiwa, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! Oi, it's been a week since I updated this Blog, I need to do a little bit better ne?... Unfortunately, my typing was put to a partial hault a couple days ago... I wasn't paying attention, smacked my hand clean into the side of the cupboard, and dislocated my right index finger knuckle and broke the vein all the way down my hand... ::sighs and waits for Moon-chan to put her back in her bubble:: I swear I'm cursed some times, minnasan!

On a bit of weird local news, on Sunday evening of this week, six stores were all broken into in my hometown, two of which were just diagonal from my store... The Video Place, our other vid store was robbed, but my store remained untouched. Everyone seemed really suprised when I told them we hadn't been robbed, boy talk about being grateful we were closed on Sunday with no income coming in!...

Anyhoo, for anyone who wants to check this out on Ebay, do a search for Pirates doujinshi and two or three Pirates of the Caribbean doujinshi will come up under that listing... The JackXWill one I believe is currently standing at over $90 and still going up! ::laughs:: Now you might be curious as to why this is so much for that particular doujinshi... This stems from the fact that most Japanese doujin artists who do PotC always do WillXJack because well, Will is the taller of the two, which of course applies to the whole trad idea of SemeXUke sizing... So for this particular doujin artist (who is INCREDIBLY AWESOME! might I add) to do a JackXWill, which is the general favorite among U.S. people, it's quite a rarity and worth the heavy bidding!

A note on doujinshi for me too, I'm currently trying to collect as many Pink Joker doujinshis as I can get my hands on... Pink Joker is a wonderful Star Wars artist, and does some of the most gorgeous Qui-GonXObi-Wan work I have ever seen! I've been a fan of her website for going on a year and a half now... Anyhoo, I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll be able to get the majority of them, especially the three "Dark" issues, which expound on a story that Qui-Gon lived and Obi-Wan died during the Darth Maul battle, causing Qui-Gon to turn to the darkside... Very intense series of three doujinshis, and I actually cried when I read a bit of one!...

No real cosplay news for today, I've been struggling a bit with my Rikku kimono design, and until I can get over that stumbling block, it might be a bit... But for those who haven't seen my cute little Gaia.com avatar that I made into a cosplay of Black Mage Rikku, head over to Picture Perfect to see!...

Quizzy time for today was stolen off of Jadesan's LJ and I thought was a very good one to take...

What Do I Truly Desire?...

DesirePeace
Peace. You Truly Desire Peace. Just relaxing
somewhere calm with a light breeze against your
cheecks is our ideal of pefect. You don't like
to start fights, but instead, end them without
using violence.

PLEASE RATE


What Do You Truly Desire? *PICS*
brought to you by Quizilla

And for me, that truth couldn't be truer... It's the one thing that I will always strive for and I hope that I can offer to others who are seeking it!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for the 10.600+ (HOLY KAMISAMA, YOU ALL LIKE ME!!) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: