Monday, March 01, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
That Theme Song for the "Sea World" commercials on T.V...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
None today!...
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Splash Mountain t-shirt, cappucino jeans, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Sore and cold...


Ohayo, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing really well!... ::smiles:: Oi, what a snow storm we just had, there's about three feet of uber wet and very cold snow sitting on our lawn right now!... The weather was so bad with the wind, that my mum's store closed down completely and Pop couldn't go to work at all! It was all kosher with me, since I didn't have to work at all today any ways, so we stayed home together and watched movies and snacked on lots o' pretzels and Hershey kisses! So much fun, I LOVE days that I can spend with my family like this!

On a major note of course... CONGRATULATIONS TO LORD OF THE RINGS: RETURN OF THE KING FOR ALL 11 WINS AT THE ACADEMY AWARDS!!!!!!! Whew, got that out of my system! ::grinz:: I can highly applaud the Oscars this year for making me one happy camper! Only low point for me was when Johnny Depp didn't take best actor... Hopefully though with the PotC sequel coming out in the next couple years, his Captain Jack Sparrow will be nominated and get to win!...

Picture Perfect has been updated with a brand new look! Took me about three hours to make sure all the programming worked out correctly, but version 1.5 is called "Casual Romance Ginji" and it's of course dedicated to my adorable Ginjikun!... The theme is purple, light purple, black and white and features roses and the cosplay that I'll be doing of as Ginji as the main picture. I'd like to note that I chose to do the "art book" version of him, and not his usual green vest and tan shorts... I edited the picture slightly, but that metal collar actually has a chain in it that is then chained to Banchan... ::chuckles:: I myself will do the chain, but I'm going to be attached to a UFO plushie of Banchan!...

On the next Blog update, I'm going to have a list of interesting Grecian related Mythos links and also links for those of you looking for information on both the upcoming "Troy" and "Alexander the Great..." Why?... 'Cuz I've been trained for five years in Grecian theatre and I have a great love for the fantastic traditional Greek works... So hopefully this will help for anyone looking for information!...

Quiz time for today was taken off Moon-chan's LJ and is a very lovely quiz to take!...

What is My Heart REALLY Made of?

crystal heart
Heart of Crystal


What is Your Heart REALLY Made of?
brought to you by Quizilla

I was actually told once that I had a "crystal-like" heart, so I found this very fitting! Moon-chan had a Heart of Gold, which for her is absolutely perfect!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, Remember the Kiriban at 12345 (SCREENSHOT PLEASE!), sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Only force is more powerful than the Lure of the One Ring... And that is the Lure of the One Oscar!... XD

No comments: