Friday, June 04, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Pilgrim" by Enya from "A Day Without Rain"
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Kiriban Screenshot
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Brains and Beauty PJs
CURRENT MOOD:
Very happy!

Ohayo, minnasan, I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! I'm very happy today of course!...

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO ME! ::chuckles:: It's going to be a very nice day out today, and I'm going to enjoy it! Sankyuu to everyone who wished me a "Happy Birthday" last night on-line and for the pretty e-cards today, I loved them all! ::huggles::

Gifts scored today:
$50 from Mum and Pop
Edible "sushi" tray made from twinkies, hohos, brownies and different kinds of candy from Sissy
$10.00 Amazon on-line gift card from Starchan
K is taking me to "Harry Potter" this afternoon

It's been a lovely morning, and I even got a birthday "kiss" from my baby kitty Herbie, so it has been wonderful thus far!

I also thought I'd give my Blog here a by joining/applying for a few new Fanlistings, which you'll find to the right divided into categories!...

Joining
The very lovely Saiyuki RELOAD fanlisting
One for my favorite bunny Girl Rabi-en-Rose!
A listing for my current obsession, Master and Commander
Most of all, where would I be as a fan if I didn't join The Labyrinth Fanlisting

That's all for today, minnasan, I gotta' run! Sankyuu again for everything and remember the Kiriban is at 12345, I see I've just passed 12000! Ja ne! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: