Tuesday, June 15, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Feelin' Fine (Radio Edit) by Ultrabeat from Digital Dance Radio
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Master and Commander fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
White sleeveless boy's shirt, blue baggie jeans
CURRENT MOOD:
Amused!

Ohayo, minnasan, I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! =^^= Man, I've got to get better at updating this Blog, it's been over a week! Then again, I've been busy 'cuz... I GOT A NEW PART-TIME JOB! I'm so happy, I'm working as the Assistan Office Consultant for the Spearfish subsidary of Savage Industries Inc. They're a trucking company that hauls coal, rock, lime, and ash from deposits to buyers and back again! Doesn't sound like it's interesting I know, but I found out there's so much to it! I'm kinda' sad the job will end the last day of August, but in least I'm getting some really valuable working experience, ne? If I really, really like it, I might go back to BHSU for a year and get my Secretarial degree! We'll see though!

Figured I'd also update my birthday present list and thank everyone again for all the sweet words, the cards and the hellos over my 26th, it was really appreciated!

From LNchan A beautiful hand crocheted rainbow fringe belt! (These things are so awesome, I think everyone should buy one from her! HINT HINT!!)
From K An LotR: FotR Gimli figurine and an LotR: RotK Eomer figurine! (Bless K for trying to collect all the Eomer based stuff she can, love to her!)

On a quick note for those of you who've been wondering why I haven't been udpating my Deviantart account with as much art as usual, I'm getting ready to work on a volunteer doujinshi project for my friend Starchan for her Troy story! If things go well, we might open up a doujinshi circle from it, but that's just in the plans right now... She's an excellent author and I'm so glad she's allowing to make a doujinshi out of her Troy fiction!... =^.^=

Picture Perfect has been updated as usual, but not as much as I'd like! I admit I've hit a bit of a stall right now, 'cuz I have to wait until I get paid for my new job, since my old job still hasn't sent me my two day paycheck! GRR!! So any ways, I've got the hat pattern ready for Sissy's Black Mage Paine hat, but I think I might run out of material, so I had better do the jacket first!

If you're looking too for some work that I don't post on my Deviantart account, head over to My Live Journal my youkai gave me! Since Deviantart is kinda' cracking down on the level of graphic and/or sexual nature of things, I put my more "adult" stuff directly to my LJ! Don't worry though, minnasan, it's nothing ever too graphic!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Otaku.com again and I couldn't help but think of my dear LNchan when I took it...

What Metal Gear Solid Character Am I?



theOtaku.com: What Metal Gear Solid Character Are You?

And if I'm Solid Snake, I'm betting that LNchan will test out as Raiden... ::chuckles:: I confess, I was kinda' hoping to test out as Otacon, it would have made my Oniisan so proud!... XD

That's all for today, minnasan, hopefully I can update a little more, since the days I work at my job are pretty well set! Domo arigato for the 12,280+ (That much closer to the Screenshot Kiriban!) hits, Kiriban at 12345, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: