Monday, June 21, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Party Night" sung by the DiGi Charat cast from "DiGi Charat..."
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Original Gothic Lolita
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Cream sleeveless turtleneck, low slung deep blue jeans, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Quixotic... (Deep, ne? XD)

Konniichiwa, minnasan, I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! It's been SO cold here these past few days! It only reached 55 to 60 for about four days straight, and I caught such a cold from it! Oi! I've been down and out sick until today, and that really sucked! LNchan, I should be on-line tonight, I've nowhere to go tomorrow and I believe I can finally breathe again! Yosha!

Well, someone hit my 12345 Kiriban, but I never got an e-mail or a screenshot for it! Soooo, with that in mind, I shall move the next Kiriban to 13000 even! So, if you're the lucky one who hits that, just do the screenshot and the e-mail to me, hai?...

I recently joined the Boromir and Faramir fanlisting, you can find the link under my Movies/Actor/Actress section of my side bar! This fan listing focuses on the brothers relationship with each other, so naturally I had to join! XD

Youkai, sankyuu for that sweet, short e-mail, it meant the world to me! Talk about getting my teared up just in a few words, that was so kind and loving of you!... ::HUGGLE::

Oh, I thought I'd post this great cosplay MemeGen thing here on my Blog too! I have it posted on both my LJ and my GJ, but thought everyone might like to give it a read over here too, since this is my most visited of all the Blogs/Journals!

Which cosplay outfit:
--is your favorite? -
Cho Hakkai from "Gensomaden Saiyuki"

--is your least favorite? -
In all honesty? I'd have to say my FFX Rikku outfit. I love the character, but everyone stepped on my blue ribbons on back and choked me!...

--did you spend the most money on? -
Seymour Guado from FFX for Oniisan

--did you spend the least on? -
Setsuna Mudou from Angel Sanctuary, I had everything but the bloody bandages

--is your best work? -
Seymour Guado from FFX and Christian de Medich from War of Genesis III: Part II

--is your worst work? -
Setsuna Mudou from Angel Sanctuary, took me like five minutes...

--is the costume that all the congoers remember when they see or hear about you? - Definately my Cho Hakkai, I'm (in)famous for the outfit...

--did you first 'retire'? -
Shorty from Bust a Move 2: Dance Tengoku Mix

--was your first costume ever? -
Actually, it was a toned down version of Princess Serenity's gown from Sailormoon R when I was 16...

--is most recent? -
Mitsuo from "Eerie Queerie/Ghosts," Gunner Rikku from FFX-2, Arwen Undomiel (Blood red sleeve gown) from LotR: RotK

--is most uncomfortable? -
FFX Rikku, CHOKING BLUE RIBBONS!! and Neo from Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions, it's an amazingly hot/sweating outfit!...

--would you wear in public if forced to? -
Actually, any of them, providing they don't have huge holes in them...

--do you dream of making? -
Darkside Kabukicho from Darkside Blues

--will you never EVER make or wear? -
Felicia from Darkstalkers

--is the costume that you've worn the most? -
Cho Hakkai

--is the costume that you've worn the least? -
Setsuna Mudou

--is the costume that never saw the light of day? -
Rikku in Theif mode from FFX-2 and Black Mage Rikku from FFX-2 (Due to length of dress when bending over... =X.x=)

--is in the making right now (or will be)? -
Gunner Rikku from FFX-2, Black Mage Paine from FFX-2.

--is in need of or being repaired? -
Shorty

--would you be buried in (if you wished to have that done so)? -
Cho Hakkai's baby!... XD

--is your friends' favorite? -
Hakkai/Shorty/Rikku

--do you envy (of another cosplayer's)? -
A gorgeous Vash the Stampede my first con in 2001, he was a spitting image!...

--is your secret shame? -
Heh, we won't get into that, but it would have been Sailormoon related if I'd gotten past the planned stage...

OTHER:
--how long have you been cosplaying? -
since 2000

--how many costumes have you done so far (for yourself)? -
By myself? Probably six, with grandma's help, around 12

--what is cosplay to you? -
A great way to have fun, meet new people and in my case, pursue a career dream...

--your thoughts on this meme? -
This was an awesome Meme!...

Speaking of cosplay, Picture Perfect has been updated again with my Gunner Rikku side skirt being finished! I can tell you one thing, painting material is definately NOT my cup of tea, it was really hard to do!...

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of the lovely Otaku.com again! I love the anime "Dragon Half," it's so silly, so I thought I'd take a quiz to go with it!

What Dragon Half Character Am I?



theOtaku.com: What Dragon-Half Character Are You?

::chuckles:: Yay, I'm Mink! She's so kewt, if not a bit on the dumb side! But that's all of her charm, ne? Now if I can just be as much a "Screaming Fangirl" as she is, but I don't think I can get that genki!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Sankyuu for the 12,400 (Wow, am I THAT interesting?) hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: