Sunday, July 04, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Open Your Mind" by Mirai from "Genosmaden Saiyuki: Image Album Volume 1"
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Chronicles of Riddick fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Nightgown
CURRENT MOOD:
Patriotic! :D

Ohayo goziamasu, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! Gomen nasai for not updating my Blog for a while, things got really nuts for me at work! The computers went down for a day and a half, I had to close the month down by myself with virtually no training and had to do the billing having only seen how to do it once! PHEW! I'm definately glad I don't have much work to do until Friday again!

And of course, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! I actually really love this holiday since it's one of the few times where it's allowed to light up dangerous pyrotechnics for the sheer pleasure of watching them explode! XD We're going up to Oniisan and Sissy's this evening to watch the fire works with Jason and my "nephew" Isaac... We also get to celebrate Isaac's birthday tomorrow evening at this new arcade, so it'll be fun all the way around!

Now for the other fun thing I did yesterday! We went up to my gentleman's animal sanctuary to see the baby African Lion yesterday! They call him Stinkers since he's always running around chasing the pigs! ::chuckles:: Anyhoo, we went behind his house, which is down in the gully and went out the back door and here this 60 pound baby lion is sitting there on the patio. It was so kewl! Plus, when he got down there, he let us play with him! He's such a big baby, but boy can he bite when he wants too! ::laughs:: This stems from the fact that I was wearing a pair of plaid pants that really got Stinks interest. He bit onto my ankle (Not hard, but enough to leave a mild dent and some slight bruising) and then almost pulled my pants clean off my hips! ::chuckles:: I can't wait to see Stinkers again this week! XD I was one of the most awesome experiences there was! Plus, lions are so soft, especially their tummies and paws!

Cosplay news has been updated at Picture Perfect, but I haven't got the new layout up for July yet! July is featuring candy hearts and my favorite bunny girl in the whole wide world, Rabi-en-Rose!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Quizilla and I actually think I got this off Kichan's LJ a long time ago...

What Dragon Resides in my Soul?

White Dragon
You are a white dragon, pure and noble, you would
help humans if they desprately need you. YOu
are kind and wise with a heart of gold.


Which Dragon resides in your soul? (cool pictures!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Actually, I'm not surpised with this result, I've been told that I relate the most to white dragons!...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Sankyuu for all the hits, remember the Kiriban at 13000, and ja ne for now! =~.^= (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: