Tuesday, July 20, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Blaze of Glory" by Jon Bon Jovi from the song never leaving my head today!...  =o.O=
NEW ADDITIONS TO ILLUSTRIO:
None today, curse you home PC!!!!!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
White Baby-tee sweater, Sunflower print Florida dress, Black Sandals
CURRENT MOOD:
REALLLLY annoyed... 
 
Ohayo, minnasan, I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well.  Oi, I've had a horrid run of it these past couple days!  My mum is doing much better, they found out that she had such severe strep throat that it cause that horrid fever she had!  She actually looks human today and can talk without sounding like she swallowed a frog!  ::hugs Mum::  She had me so worried!  Pop is doing much better too, everyone is arriving for the funeral today, including my cousin Sarah from Austrailia!  We've not seen her in 12 years, so it'll be really exciting to have her home again, even for two weeks.  Too bad it's under unfortunate circumstances.  I want to thank everyone who left me such kind words and wishes again here, it meant so much to me!
 
Now for the next piece of "good news", my Home PC decided to crash on the uber "Blaze of Glory, Let's Go Down with Gusto, See How Much We Can Get Our Owner to Curse" fashion.  Needless to say, I'm hoping that Oniisan will be able to take a look at it.  For some reason, I think it only needs Windows reloaded again, but I have NO idea how to do that.  Isn't that funny, I can read .html codes and can't do jack in DOS?  Anyhoo, if he can't get it running, I'll be without a computer for in least two weeks until I can finally afford a new one with my credit card.  I'm hoping Oniisan will be able to fix it, he's a wiz at these things!  If not, well, I'm prepared for the worst!  ::chuckles ruefully::  So for those of you who talk to me on-line or visit my Deviant art site, may be a bit before I get back to any of you, gomen nasai!
 
Second piece of "good news" comes compliments of some mega jerk kids who decided it would be fun to hit passing by cars with baseballs!  So Bleu got his side panel dented by said baseball.  Boy, I can tell you one thing!  When I saw the kids who threw it, I spun Bleu in a 180 and took after them with my car!  This nice blonde lady tried to stop them, but couldn't catch up with them 'cuz she was carrying so many groceries.  But, Pop is pretty sure he knows which brats they are that did it.  I'm pretty sure too.  I think I might be evil and just keep driving by their house, I've never seen them so scared in my life.  The dent on Bleu isn't too bad fortunately, so I feel okay about that.  Then on top of it, this idiot tried to pick me up, thinking my car as busted...  OI!!!
 
And the third piece of "good news" involved me having to take the neighbor kid to his summer school class 'cuz he said he "missed his ride again..."  I get there, it's not the first time he has missed his ride, and find out he's 1/2 an hour early!  To make things even more silly, he wanted to get there early so he could play his Gameboy.  He almost made me late for work! 
 
Okay, enough ranting, I'm not the type to do that, so it actually felt kinda' weird to do it!  ::laughs::  But rather cleansing if I do say so myself!  XD
 
Picture Perfect has been finally updated again!  Oi, I need to shake my tail and get to sewing again!  Then again, with everything happening and possibly no comp for a while, I should be getting along well!  ::chuckles::  I did get the most wonderful compliment though!  Two gals were going as Bust a Move 2 charas, and they saw my Shorty 2nd Player on Cosplay Lab and said I was the "Best Shorty They Had Ever Seen!"  KWEEE!  Anyhoo, this gal's friend wants to make the cosplay and asked for advice on it, I can't wait to see what they come up with!  :)
 
Quizzy time for today comes compliments of the lovely Otaku.com website again!  Took this more out of boredom than anything...  I'm not even a fan of Naruto, 'cept for the Sand Children...  Mmmm, Gaara...
 
What Ninja Class Am I?   



theOtaku.com: What Ninja Class Are You?

 
::chuckles::  Fear me, for I am the greatest of ninjas!  J/K, I'm guessing I got that due to my generally calm nature!  :D
 
Well, that's all for today, minnasan!  Sankyuu for reading my rants, I'm sure I'll find it a little bit amusing when I reread this later!  Someone got my 13,000th hit, but did not claim the Kiriban.  Next Kiriban will be 158580 with screenshot please!  Domo arigato for all the hits, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!...  =~.^=V  (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)



No comments: